An Old Friend

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Your mum had to set up on a date with Woohyun for you because you had to continue pretending like you had forgotten all about him. Soohyun was going to be staying over at your house for a while, courtesy of your parents.

When your mum opened the door to let Woohyun in, you had to hold in the enormous urge to run into his arms and never let go. But, what would be the fun in that? You had to first.

Woohyun walked into your house carefully, bowing to your parents as he passed them. You sat on the couch and looked at him cluelessly.

"And you are?" You asked. Woohyun pouted and looked as if he was about to cry. "~~~~-ah… do you really not remember me?" Woohyun started softly.

"Um, no… Sorry," you slightly shook your head. Inside, you were laughing like mad. *Ahahaha! Babo Woohyun!*

"Do you… really… not remember?" Woohyun's voice was only a whisper now. "Like I've said, I-" Your sentence was interrupted by Woohyun's sudden hug.

"How could you not remember me!? I was your love! You told me to wait for you, so I did! How could you be so heartless!! ~~~~~-ah!!!" Woohyun wailed. He whined and shook you around while you were still in his embrace. You got dizzy and couldn't think straight.

"Woohyun-oppa… Stop!" You yelled dizzily. Woohyun stopped shaking you and looked at you with round eyes.

"You know my name? You remembered my name!? Does that mean you've remember everything!?" Woohyun's eyes were glued to your face, waiting for any expression that would give him an answer.

*! I just blurted out his name! What am I gonna do!?* "Ah…" You started off.

"Woohyun dear, I told ~~~~ your name. That's how she knows. I don't think she remembers much at all about things that happened in Seoul. Take it slow dear, it'll all come back to her. My ~~~~'s a strong girl." Your mum stepped in and helped, winking at you.

You smiled back gratefully. You didn’t know what you would've done if you mum wasn't there to save you.

"Um… Yeah. My mum told me. That's how I know your name. Sorry I disappointed you," you gave Woohyun an apologetic smile.

Woohyun's shoulder deflated immediately and sighed. "You got my hopes up ~~~~-ah. And thrashed them. Hard. But that's okay. I'm willing to do whatever it takes for the one and only true love of my life to recover her memories. Come on, let's go!" Woohyun beamed and dragged your arm up, wanting to bring you on a date to revive your memories but your mum stopped you.

"Wait a moment. You can't go yet," your mum said. You tilted your head in curiosity and so did Woohyun. "Why not, Mrs. Lee?"

"Because there's someone else coming. And look, here she comes now." Your mum pointed towards the window and you saw someone that made mixed feelings rush through your whole system.

Your mum gave you a mysterious smile and went and opened the door, welcoming your old friend. "Hi. Um… I heard from your mother that you had an accident on your way here and that… Um… you've lost your memory. Are you okay?"

Your eyes widened in shock as they went slightly blurred. "Daseul…" You quietly mouthed.

----------------------

I UPDATED!! :D

Okay, so for those of you who're curious to what I look like, or would like to meet me at the K-Pop Fest on tomorrow, if you go to my profile, you'll be able to see a picture of me ^^

If you DO happen to see me, drop by and say 'Hi'~ :D We can even have a little chat and take photos!! :D

I hope I'll see some of you there ^^