In Need of Time to Think

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Sitting in between Woohyun on the left and Soohyun on the right, you looked towards Woohyun with a surprised reaction and clearly, he was just as shocked, if not more, than you were. Then, you quickly turned your head towards Soohyun and mouthed 'What is going on!?'. He opened his mouth but no words came out. Even he was at a loss of words for your mum's actions.

You furrowed your eyebrows and pressed your lips into a nervous line. You tugged at Soohyun's shirt and he knew what you wanted to say.

Woohyun, seeing the intimate relationship between you two squinted his eyes and literally grabbed you from the waist and lifting you off the couch and putting you on the other side of him so that Woohyun was sitting in between Soohyun and you.

"Yah! Back off! She's my girlfriend and you're not getting anywhere near her, you hear!? Starting from now, I shall sit in between you two so you won't have interactions whatsoever, hmph!" Woohyun closed his eyes and tilted his head up slightly, closing his arms.

You scrunched up your brows and raised them. *I've never seen Woohyun-oppa so childish! Oh my god!*

You tugged at Woohyun's shirt this time. "Oppa…" Woohyun broke his pose of 'authority' and turned to you. "Yes, my ~~~~?" "Um…" You pointed towards Soohyun, meaning you wanted to talk to him.

Woohyun frowned and shook his head. "Nuh-uh. You're not spending any time with this random till I say you can."

"Yah! Who're you calling a random?" It got on Soohyun's nerves now. Woohyun was being protective over you, he could understand. But now, it was getting too much.

"For your information, I've been with her ever since the first day she was in Busan and with her for every heartbreaking day that she spent away from you. I stay by her side and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid. You know what I'm talking about, ~~~~. She was depressed for the first few weeks and then, she slowly stepped out of it. You know why? Coz of me. You don't even know anything that's happened in the past 5 months, so DON'T point your finger at me and call ME a random in her life coz YOU weren't there for the past 5months of it, GOT IT!?" Soohyun stood up from the couch and looked down at Woohyun, glaring at him.

Woohyun was cross at first but as he heard Soohyun's speech, he grew regretful. It was true, he didn't know anything of the time when you were in Busan. It was true that he didn't know about the sufferings you have been through during that time either. Woohyun slowly lowered his head in shame and regret.

"Do you… like ~~~~?"Woohyun said, just above a whisper.

"Like? Do I like her? No! I love her! And for the past five months, I've been loving her for every hour, of every day!" Soohyun blurted out.

In the heat of the moment, Soohyun had blurted out his secret he had held onto so dearly for the past 5 months. Soohyun widened his eyes and quickly turned head to the side. You stared at Soohyun with your mouth wide open. *What!? Soohyun!? In love with me!? No way… Is he… toying around with me?*

 Your mum and dad was just watching as the drama unfolded, your mum smiling in satisfaction. *Yes, there we go. Soohyun-ah, it's better for you to open that bottle of feelings you've held onto for so long.*

"I think it's time for us to take our leave and have you three to sort this out. Come on darling, let's get you, um… cleaned up," your mum said, slightly scrunching her nose at disgust, as she saw that her husband had some of that tea on his shirt.

You looked towards Soohyun. "Soohyun-ah… was what you said… true…? Are you just… toying with me? Like you always do?"

Soohyun looked at you and frantically shook his head. "No, I'm not! There's no way I would toy with you like that! I… love you…" He whispered.

Your eyes softened. It was the first time you've ever seen Soohyun become so vulnerable and scared, scared that he would get a rejection right there and then.

You then looked towards Woohyun, who was staring right back at you, with shock that you were questioning your ' boyfriend' but even more so, plead and remorse.

*Please… don't go… ~~~~… I need you.* It was in Woohyun's thoughts and it was in his eyes, the eyes you read so well. But right now, you needed time. Time to think, time to sort out, and having two extremely handsome boys staring at you for answers isn't going to help.

"W-woohyun-ah… Can you… um… go back home for now. I need some time to think… Soohyun-ah, you can stay here, but I'll be in my room… Don’t come in, alright?" You looked to the floor with wavering eyes and started to walk up the stairs.

"W-why does he get to stay here?" Woohyun asked, pointing to Soohyun. Soohyun shot him a glare for pointing at him and Woohyun did the same. "My parents let Soohyun stay here to save him accommodation expenses… Now Woohyun… please… Can I… have some time alone? Please?" You gave him a weak pleading look and continued your way up the stairs, walking into your room and closing the door behind it.

Woohyun was too defeated to even fight back without your presence in the room anymore. He looked to the floor and without knowing, tears were starting to form. *She's not even calling me 'Oppa' anymore… Does she… really not love me anymore? Do I not have a chance anymore?*

Soohyun looked towards a heartbroken Woohyun and sighed. *That's exactly how I felt. Everyday, for the past 5 months. I guess, all we can do is just sit, and wait…*

---------------

Sorry for updating a day late ><

Guess what guys :D I checked the 'Author' section under the 'Popular' tab, and guess who I found in 12th place… MEE!!!! *spazzes*

Btw, I need you guys to do another poll for me >< *sorry for the trouble* But it's to determine who'll be the main character for my next fic that I'm slowly starting to write XD I apologise for making you guys do a poll again >< http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/12539