Let's Play a Game

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

As Gayoon was telling you what to do, you furrowed your eyebrows and looked worriedly towards Woohyun. *No… I can't do that to oppa…*

"Okay?" Gayoon pulled away from your ear and looked at you. You pressed your lips into a thin line. "Um… Can I change bits and bobs of the plan?" You looked hopefully at Gayoon. Gayoon shifted to the side and but allowed you to. "Well, you're the one doing it. I guess you get to choose what you can do… But remember! The main point is to embarrass him!" Gayoon firmly pointed her finger and made clear about the point.

You nodded uneasily at Gayoon and breathed in a sigh. *Oppa…*

The girls of 4minute nodded their heads towards Woohyun, motioning for you to go towards Woohyun and make 'magic' happen. You smiled at them weakly and slowly approached Woohyun, who was by the bar. *How am I going to let oppa know what's going to happen beforehand… I have to warn him.*

You clenched your fist and sat next to Woohyun. You swivelled your way around the chair and faced Woohyun, crossing your legs over each, not breaking eye contact. Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows at your sudden change in attitude. *She isn't usually like this… Is… something wrong?*

Just when Woohyun was about to open his mouth to ask you, you put a finger to his lips and seductively slid it down his lips. "Oppa… I have something to ask of you," you said in a y voice, but you eyes showed hints of desperation and need.

Woohyun tilted his head and listened to you, "Yeah?" You smiled and leaned in closer, so that you were basically whispering into his ears.

The girls of 4minute thought that you were getting close to getting Woohyun so they were all squealing like girls and clinking their glasses.

"Oppa, how would you like to play… a game?" You asked, as you gently placed a hand on his thigh.

Woohyun slightly turned his head towards you and looked down towards the top of your head. "What type of… game?"

"Mmh… Something like…." You began, as you whispered your plan to Woohyun. A smirk hung on Woohyun's face as he heard what 4minute wanted you to do to him (minus the revenge part). You pulled away from him and raised both your eyebrows, as if saying 'Are you up for it?'.

Woohyun smiled tenderly and grazed the side of your cheeks with the back of his index finger. "Anything for you babe."

You slid your hand down his jawline and down to the collar of his suit. "Is this expensive?" You looked up, lights glittering in your eyes.

Woohyun looked down at his suit and raised an eyebrow and looked back up at you. "Babe, I only wear expensive clothing when I'm with you. I only got dragged into this coz Sungyeol was dragged into this. I only need to look good for you babe," Woohyun tiled your chin up.

"Okay, good then," you smiled. Your smile quickly fell and was replaced with a face of disgust.

"YOU BASTARD!" You slapped Woohyun across the face and splashed your red wine over his face and shirt. You kicked him in the shin and stormed out of Inspirit. All eyes were on Woohyun and they were all gossiping and trying to guess what happened to make you have such a big reaction.

Woohyun slowly lifted his hand to touch where you had slapped him. *I never thought you would slap this hard.*

He twisted his face away and opened his mouth and rotated his jaw a bit. Woohyun put on a really pissed expression, which delighted 4minute. "Whoo! Here’s to ~~~~!" They all raised their glasses and clinked them in honour of you. Woohyun looked down at his stained shirt and stormed out of Inspirit also.

*Ha! Serves you right, Lee Woohyun!* Gayoon thought, as she stuck his tongue at him and continued to drink with 4minute.

You were waiting for Woohyun just outside of Inspirit. You saw Woohyun storm out and head straight for his car.

*Is he really mad at me? Maybe the slap was a bit too hard…* You bit your bottom lip in worry and carefully followed Woohyun.

"Oppa… Are you… okay?" You slightly poked Woohyun's back and he turned to you so fast, you almost lost your step. He was staring at you like you've just done the worst thing you could to offend him. You examined his face and saw a bright red mark where you had slapped him.

"Oppa… I'm… so sorry…" You looked down and drew little circles with your foot. Woohyun glared at you for a second more and he expression was replaced with his usually affectionate gaze.

"How could I get mad at you. Judging from what 4minute told you to do to me, that was nothing." Woohyun pulled you into a hug.

"Oppa! You're getting wine onto me!" You squealed as you struggled to get away from his wet wine-stained shirt.

"It's your fault. I don't care, you have to take responsibility," Woohyun whined, as he pulled you into an even tighter hug.

You softened an hugged him back. "I'm so sorry for what happened just then… I love you." You gently kissed Woohyun's chest and rested the side of your head on it.

"I love you too," Woohyun replied, as he kissed the top of your head and rested his cheek on it.

----------------

All's well that end's well :D