At 1/3

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

~~~~-ah, let's go out~ We haven't been on a date in ages :( - Your Love

You smiled and texted back. Where? You decide on the time, date and place and then tell me - Your one and only true love

Woohyun smirked as he sat on his desk, finishing off his English homework. "I finally get another date with my ~~~~!"

How about now? Meet me at Shinchon? - Your Love

Your lips curled into a smile. "I haven't seen oppa in ages. I wonder if he's been well… Oh, I better go and get ready." You hurried over to your wardrobe and picked out an outfit.

"Babe!" You were welcomed by Woohyun's open arms. "Oppa!" You gladly jumped into them and hugged him.

"Oppa~ I haven't seen you in ages! You're still as handsome as ever," you cooed and affectionately pinched his cheeks.

"Aigoo, my ~~~~'s sure good with words. You're looking more and more beautiful by the second," Woohyun winked.

"Okay, now I just know that you're lying," you said with a straight face and started walking away. Woohyun pouted but it quickly turned into a smirk as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back into his embrace. "I can't help it if it's true," he whispered huskily into your ear as he hugged you from behind. It sent shivers down your spine and he turned you back around to face him. Woohyun gently placed a kiss on the top of your head and held your hand, I heard there's a new club around here that's meant to be pretty good. Wanna go?" Woohyun smiled at you. "Sure." You couldn’t say 'No' to his handsome face.

You looked up to see a bright sign that read '1/3'. *Weird name for a club…* You tilted you hand and followed Woohyun's lead as he lightly guided you with his hand lightly on your waist. There was a long line to get in but through some inside connection, Woohyun and you skipped the line.

"Oppa, how'd you do that?" You looked up at Woohyun. "Magic," Woohyun shot you a quick wink and guided you to the middle of the dance floor and started dancing. You two were doing body rolls against each other, the curves of your bodies merging with each other. After a while of body rolling and grinding, Woohyun grew tired.

"Babe, can I trust you to dance with other guys and not cheat on me while I take a rest by the bar?" Woohyun whispered breathlessly into your ear.  You chuckled, "You never know. I might just run away with another guy the second you leave me."

"Ha, I know you won't do that. Right, babe?" Woohyun gently kissed your temple before going over to the bar for a beer and resting for a bit.

You were dancing till a group of five guys were surrounding you, dancing along. At first, you thought they were friendly people so you just kept dancing. But they started edging closer, closing the space between you and them. You started feeling uncomfortable so you wanted to squeeze out of the circle but they would just bump you back into the centre, occasionally scraping their hand lightly across your bum.

"Yah! I'm trying to get out here! Can you please move?" You tried pushing through but it didn’t work.

"Oh come on. You know you want to play with us. You're by yourself too right? Aren't you a bit lonely?" One guy stepped in closer and grabbed your arm. You immediately shook it off and tried getting out but they would just push you in the middle again.

"Feisty. I like," Another smirked, as he closed in on you and squeezed you . You squealed in surprise.

"What a cutie." They suddenly all crowded around you and feeling you in places where you didn't want to be felt.

"WOOHYUN OPPA!" You screamed.

Woohyun slightly choked on his vodka as he turned to see where the noise was coming from. He looked towards the dance floor and saw a group of sleazy looking guys crowding around something. Woohyun squinted to see what they were crowding around when he caught a glimpse of you in your black mini-dress.

"~~~~? ~~~~!" Woohyun quickly rushed over, pushing through the crowd and through the sleazy guys.

"Hey! Back off!" Woohyun protectively put an arm around you and glared at the guys.

"What, so she does have a boyfriend? Aish, who cares. She's hot," one of the guys tried to reach behind Woohyun but Woohyun's fist reached his face first.

The thug fell back, clutching his cheek. "Yah! You brat!" He tried to throw a punch at Woohyun but Woohyun just kicked him in the stomach like he was trash. "Yah! Watch who you're calling a brat!" Woohyun yelled.

The thug's friends all went for Woohyun, throwing punches here and there and even trying to kick Woohyun. But Woohyun's reflexes were faster than that, even though he was punched and kicked in the stomach a few times.

"Oppa!" All you could do was watch from the sidelines and hope that Woohyun wouldn't get hurt.

"L-Let's go…" The thugs scrambled from the ground with black eyes swollen faces and ran for the nearest exit.

"Tsk, bastards," Woohyun wiped a little bit of blood of his cut lips and turned to you. He walked unsteadily to your side. "~~~~-ah… Are you okay?"

You held onto Woohyun's arm and checked him over. You looked up at him with tears in your eyes, "I should be asking you that."

Woohyun gave you a weak smile, "I'm fine. Let's get out of here, before you get hit on again for being beautiful."

You slung Woohyun's arm over your shoulder and hobbled out with him. "Oppa, you babo."

--------------

:(