Everything is Going According to Plan... Right?

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

"Let's go clubbing today~ I haven't been in ages, okay? Okay?" Hyuna practically begged you, swinging your arm back and forth while you were just leisurely sipping your Starbucks.

"Oh come on Hyuna, you just went last night," you rolled your eyes as you chuckled.

"Please! We'll called the rest of 4minute and we'll all go together, please!!!" Hyuna raised her voice, which caused heads to turn around. You blushed at the weird stares and quickly hushed Hyuna down.

"Okay, okay, I'll go. Only if you quieten down before we get any erts staring at us weirdly," you scanned Starbucks uneasily, you never knew if there was some weirdo out there.

"Yay! We'll meet at Inspirit at 10, 'kay? See you then~" Hyuna giddily got up from her seat and waved, before skipping out of the shop in utter joy.

You smiled and shook your head, *If only she knew the other side of me. I wonder if she would still be my friend.*

 

Disco lights were shining and the atmosphere was hot. Inspirit was always the best place to go clubbing.

"~~~~-ah!" Hyuna jumped up to see that you arrived an waved your over.

"Hey," you beamed and waved back.  You plonked yourself on the sofa and leaned in so Hyuna could hear you over the roaring music, "Found a hot guy yet?"

"Um, no. But I've found a cute guy!" Hyuna innocently smiled back. "Haha, who? Show me."

Hyuna scanned the dance floor for any trace of her hot guy. "There!" You followed Hyuna's finger and saw the guy she was pointing at, Sungyeol.

*Sungyeol? I never thought Sungyeol would be Hyuna's type. I've tried hitting on him so many times and they all failed. Maybe, he has someone in mind…*

"I'm going to go and see if he wants a drink. Or maybe even…" Hyuna smiled mischievously as she pointed her finger upwards. She ran off before you could tell her anything.

You looked up towards the ceiling, where Hyuna pointed to. *Get him to go to INSPIRIT Hotel, he won't even let you buy him a drink. I've been there.* You shrugged and sipped your drink, as you watched the drama unfold.

As expected, Hyuna came back defeated. "~~~~-ah… He doesn’t like me!" Hyuna started bawling and buried her face onto your shoulder. *Been there, done that.*

Soon, the rest of 4minute came to join. "Hey girls~ Sorry we're late, we got caught in traffic," Jihyun apologetically smiled and hugged you and Hyuna.

"Hyuna, what happened to your makeup? Were you crying?" Sohyun asked. Hyuna nodded and sniffed.

"Hun, I think you should go wipe that makeup off and reapply before you scare off any more boys," Sohyun gave Hyuna a look, making Hyuna bawl even harder.

"Oh god," Sohyun rolled her eyes and directed her attention to you, "So, how's the plan going?" Sohyun chimed.

"Good? He asked me out last night. I had fun," You smiled. The five girls gave you a queer look.

"I mean… I made it LOOK like I had fun. He was boring," you waved hand away at their weird looks awkwardly laughed.

The girls' all mouthed 'Oh', and sat back into their seats. "You know, for a moment there, I thought you actually liked him," Sohyun laughed at herself for being so foolish to think that you would like Woohyun.

"Ahaha… Yeah…" You awkwardly turned away and sipped your cocktail. *I don't like him… Do I?*

"So, everything's going according to plan, right?" Gayoon asked.

"Huh? What? Oh, uh yeah… Everything's… just about right…" Your voice trailed off. You weren't so sure you were sticking to the plan anymore.

The part where you're not meant to fall for Woohyun.

----------------

:D