A Late Night Date with 'Lee' Woohyun

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

Your phone started to ring just as you finished Sunggyu's homework.

"Yes! Finished! Whoo!" You gave yourself a little stretch before answering your phone.

"Babe, why aren't you at Inspirit? The night feels so lonely without you here."

*Woohyun.* You rolled your eyes though you had to admit, he was pretty smooth with his words.

"Yes Woohyun? What do you want?" you asked in a 'Not-so-caring' tone.

"Babe, something bothering you?" Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows lightly while sipping beer at Inspirit.

"Yeah, homework. I just finished it though," you yawned over the phone, wandering over sleepily to your bed.

*Wow, she does homework? At this time of night?* Woohyun looked at his watch, 1AM. *She's deeper than I thought. Okay, just a LITTLE deeper, not a whole lot.*

"So I guess you're not up for a late night date then?" Woohyun questioned.

"No, not really," you rolled over on your bed and onto your stomach, flipping through the latest 'Cosmopolitan'.

"Babe, I was hoping you would say 'Yes' though," Woohyun pouted, disappointed his bait to get you out didn't work.

"Well, if it's just for a bit, coz I'm really tired. Where do you wanna meet?" you sat up and shook yourself awake, walking over to your closet to find something suitable to wear.

"Hongdae main entrance, okay? Whoo! I score a date with my baby!" Woohyun did a little fist pump in the air and finished off his beer.

You gave a little chuckle and hung up. As soon as Woohyun hung up, he had a bored expression on his face and put his phone back into his pocket. *God, what fun could I possibly have with someone as shallow as her and only has her eyes set on money.* Woohyun reluctantly got up and looked around. *Leaving Inspirit for her, what a waste. Dude, I just realised. I never even got her name!*

Woohyun cursed himself for being so stupid and drove off to Hongdae.

Similarly at home, you threw your phone onto the bed as soon as you ended the conversation and put your hands on your hips.

"Lee Woohyun, wanting to get a girl to go out so late at night. Can't you be a little more gentlemen-like and say, 'Oh it's late, sleep well~' or something considerate like that? Gosh."

 

Arriving 10 minutes late, like any lady would, you walked gracefully in your black pumps towards Woohyun.

"Aigoo, my baby, you made me wait 10 minutes. But it's okay, since it's you," Woohyun leaned in and gave you a quick kiss on your cheek.

"Come on, let's go," Woohyun took your hand and pulled you through the crowd while you wiped the cheek Woohyun kissed with your free hand. *Ew, Lee Woohyun germs! Gotta exfoliate tonight!*

Woohyun took you along the busy streets of Hongdae and stopped in front of an expensive clothing store, where you frowned.

"Why, don't you wanna go shopping for expensive clothes?" Woohyun innocently looked at you, but inside, he was testing you, seeing if you would fall for it.

You shook your head and looked around, pointing at a little stall where you would throw hoops and win toys. "I wanna go there instead!"

Woohyun's eyes widened, this was the first time a girl has ever rejected a shopping offer. Woohyun softened, as he saw you curiously poking your head around, having a hard time deciding which toy you want to shoot for.

"I'll help you," Woohyun walked over and hugged you from behind. "Okay!" You beamed, and gave him the hoops.

Woohyun closed one eye and stuck his tongue out in concentration.

"Congratulations sir, you just won this teddy bear!" The ahjusshi in charge of the stall smiled and handed you a huge teddy bear.

"Wah, thank you! Thank you, Woohyun-ah," you childishly smiled as you admired your bear.

*Woohyun…-ah?* Woohyun raised an eyebrow and snatched the bear away.

"Huh?" you blinked at your empty arms, "Yah! Give me my bear back!"

Woohyun raised the bear out of your reach and stared down at you. "No, not until you call me by what I deserved to be called by."

"Huh?" You honestly had no idea what he was going on about.

Woohyun rolled his eyes, "What did you address me as just then?"

"Um… 'Yah'?"

Woohyun clucked his tongue and tried again. "No, before that."

You looked up to the night sky in thought. "Ah! 'Woohyun-ah'!" You said, as you stamped the bottom of your fist against your palm. "I still don't get the point," you bluntly said, jumping up and down, trying to get your bear.

Woohyun sighed, *Can she get any dumber?* "That's exactly the point. You called me 'Woohyun-AH'. The '-ah' is unnecessary. Instead, replace it with-"

"'-sshi'? You want me to call you 'Woohyun-sshi'?" you butted in.

"No! 'Woohyun-oppa', you thick skulled-freak!" Woohyun yelled. "Oh… Was that it? Okay. Now, can I have my bear back?" You batted your lashed and looked up at him, forming two fists with your hands and putting them together, begging him.

"Not until you call me 'oppa'," Woohyun smirked.

"Fine. Woohyun-OPPA…." you mumbled, looking away. Woohyun chuckled and gave you the bear back.

"Wah! I'm not letting you take it away from me anymore!!" You cried, as you ran through the crowd giggling, leaving Woohyun behind.

"Y-Yah! You can't leave me! No girl ever leaves me before I leave them!" Woohyun yelled after you, chasing you with a genuine smile.

----------------

Seems like some good chemistry going on there :D