Transfer Student, Nam Woohyun

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

Being the studious student you were, you buried your head in books before class even starts. You were always the first one there and the last to leave.

"So this formula is applied here and then you substitute this into here…" Mumbling to yourself was always how you would solve problems and it freaked people out a little.

Students started piling into the classroom and it started to become noisy. *Gosh, I can't study like this! I don't get why I can get used to the booming of music at the clubs but not the chattering of my classmates. So distracting!*

"Okay, class. We have a new student starting with us today that transferred from Cube High. Nam Woohyun, you may come in," the teacher introduced.

*…Woohyun? Haha, reminds me of a certain someone.* A smiled played on your lips as you replayed the memory of Woohyun asking for your name, two weeks after you were going out with him.

Girls sat on the edge of their seats, hoping that this new transfer student was going to be a hot one.

"Ah, hello. My name is Nam Woohyun. It's nice to be of your acquaintance." Woohyun timidly bowed and looked around. The girls' shoulders immediately deflated at the sign of a nerd who obviously, took no time in caring for his appearance, since his fringe covered his eyes and big, thick glasses.

*Girls. They never want to see what's on the inside until they see what's on the outside.* But then, he spotted you in the front row in the corner.

*Oh, a nerd like me. I might actually have a shot at having school friends this time.*

"Hmm… Nam Woohyun… where will I sit you…" The teacher looked around the classroom. Students were avoiding direct eye contact with the teacher so they wouldn't have to sit next to a nerd. Since your desks were arranged so that there were two tables next to each other, you had an empty seat next to you.

"Ah, there. Nam Woohyun, you can go sit over there. With Lee ~~~~," the teacher announced. All the students heaved a sigh of relief and went back to having a small chatter.

"Hello, I'm Lee ~~~~. It's nice to meet you," you held out your hand. Woohyun glanced down at your hand, as a familiar scene played in his head.

"Hello, my name is Nam ~~~~," you held out your hand, motioning for Woohyun to shake it, as if it was your first meeting with him.

Woohyun chuckled as he remembered his embarrassment that day.

"Something funny about my name?" You raised your eyebrow, still having your hand held out.

"Huh? Oh, no. I just remembered something that happened the other day, that's all. Hi, I'm Nam Woohyun. It's nice to meet you too." Woohyun took your hand and lightly shook it, before you both pulled away and started taking down notes.

*Weird guy… But his touch… Feel so familiar… Gosh, I sound like a ert.* You lightly closed your eyes and shook that thought out of your head before focusing on taking notes down again.

*Her hand… feels just like… Aye, can't be. She's nothing like that. She's cute, y and mine. There's no way I wouldn't recognise my girlfriend if she was sitting right next to me.* Woohyun smirked and focused on class.

------------

And now, you're classmates :)