Early Winter

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Parting your ways at the airport, you and Soohyun boarded the plane. You sank into your seat immediately and heaved a sigh of content. Soohyun smiled and ruffled your hair. "Missing your boyfriend already?" You nodded with a smile plastered on your face.

"Come here. I'll comfort you for now." Soohyun put an arm over you shoulders and you gladly snuggled into them.

"Soohyun-ah… You've got to be happy. You've got to find your own bliss, okay? I'm just… sorry I couldn’t be your happiness…" You looked up after your speech to find Soohyun sleeping. "Aish… Fine then. Sleep, hmph." You pursed your bottom lip and laid your head back onto Soohyun shoulder, closing your eyes and falling into the white fluffy clouds of dream land.

 

Going back to Busan, school started again but this time, you were working harder than usual, making the most of your school time here and passing exams with flying colours.

"Yah, Lee ~~~~. Why are you getting such good marks lately… You've even beating me…" Soohyun sulked in the corner looking at his exam paper. 89/100.

You snickered at his exam mark and looked at yours, smiling proudly. 91/100. You looked out towards the window and smiled widely. *Woohyun-oppa, I beat Soohyun! Heehee, you're proud of me, right?* You blew a kiss towards the infinitely blue sky and resumed bragging your score Soohyun.

Turning towards the window outside, Woohyun touched his cheek, as if he received your kiss. *~~~~-ah, you're doing well, right? You're not cheating on me with that Soohyun guy, right? That's good…*

Woohyun returned his gaze back to the board once again and sighed in content. *As long as you're well… ~~~~-ah, did you know? You're coming just two days before my father announces my inheritance to his company. Of course, being the merely just graduated high school student I will be by then won't be enough to look over the company… But I'll try my best. I know you'll be there for me, right?*

 

The seasons changed within a blink of an eye and winter had come. Winds began to send chills through everyone's body and the weather spelled snow. Rubbing your hands and blowing warm air into them, you shivered as you quickly made your way into a nearby café.

"Yo! Here!"Soohyun waved you over and you fastened your steps and took the seat opposite of him. "There, I ordered it for you." Soohyun nodded his head towards a steaming cup of mocha in front of you. You gasped in happiness and smiled. "Thank you, Soohyun-ah."

"Mmh… ~~~~-ah, are you sure you want me to go back to Seoul with you? I mean… wouldn't your boyfriend, Woohyun-sshi, throw a fit, seeing me with you again?" Soohyun chuckled before leisurely drinking his cappuccino and setting it down again. "Of course he won't mind! He's not that stingy…"

Soohyun threw you a look that read 'Are-You-Serious?'. "Okay fine… Sometimes…" Soohyun threw you another look, reading 'Are-You-Seriously-Saying-That?'. "OKAY FINE! ALL THE TIME! You happy?"

Soohyun smiled satisfactorily and sank back into his seat, taking another sip of his cappuccino.

"But, I'm sure he'll probably forget about your presence from the utter happiness and joy of seeing me again." You flipped your hair and laughed.

"Aish, this girl. If this wasn't hot, I'd pour this on you." Soohyun pretended like he was going to lift his cup and spill it on you. You instinctively put your arms up in defence and stuck your tongue out when you realised he wasn't going to do it.

The two of you laughed in the café's warm atmosphere for hours without realising the first snow.

------------------------

So~ That was just a little… heartwarming scene for you guys ^^ It's nice, right? :D And THANK YOU! To TheInspiritedGirl, for making a lazy bum like me update on time XD

And I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone whose commented on my cover of 'Cleansing Cream' by Brown Eyed Girls, both on here and on YouTube. It means millions to me so thank you all very much & I hope you'll be able to support me on both AFF & YouTube :3 (or am I asking for too much? Hehehe)