Another One of 'Them'

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

Woohyun showed up nicely in his red Ferrari and handed the keys to the valet. "Park my car nicely. One scratch on my beloved Ferrari and even I can't keep your job for you." The valet bowed and carefully parked Woohyun's car. Woohyun looked at the sign at the top of the building, 'INSPIRIT'.

*I love my dad's club. But I just wish it wasn't 4minute's favourite hangout. Well, I guess it'll just be easier to break Gayoon and each one of those little hearts one by one.*

Woohyun smirked and straightened his jacket, walking through the doors with a different air of atmosphere around him.

"Hey! ~~~~-ah! What's up!" Woohyun heard Sohyun's voice and immediately looked over to where the voice was coming.

Someone then caught his eye. You. You weren't part of 4minute nor did you go to Cube High, and yet you were so close with 4minute. You gave them all each two kisses on the cheeks and sat down with them.

Woohyun eyed you, scanning you from head to toe. *Eurgh, another one of those s. So that's why she mixes so well with 4minute? I see.* Woohyun just smirked and shook his head when he felt an arm sling around his neck.

"Yo Lee Woohyun! Checking out someone already and it's only been like, what, two minutes since you've walked in through the door?" Woohyun turned his head to see that it was Sunggyu who was talking to him.

"Yeah, that chick over there, you see that? The one with the middle parting on the left. I'm so going after her. I call dibs!" Woohyun yelled out, as he called dibs on Gayoon. *You're gonna get it tonight, Heo Gayoon.*

Infinite checked the rest of 4minute out, including you.

"Hey, hey! Is that a new girl that recently joined 4minute or something? I've never seen her hang out with them before," Dongwoo excitedly called.

Hoya looked at you and tilted his head. *Wasn't she the girl I was with last night?* Hoya smirked and nodded to his friends. "Just you watch."

Hoya walked over to your proudly and bravely sat next to you, putting an arm around your shoulders. He leaned into your ear and whispered, "Hey babe."

You scrunched your face in disgust and pushed him away. "Ew! Who do you think you are!? Disgusting piece of… Yuck!" You stood up and wipe the places that he touched you with your hands. Infinite was laughing from afar, seeing Hoya get rejected after being so confident was the best thing to laugh at.

"But babe! I was with you last night! Remember?" Hoya leaned in and looked deep into your eyes, searching for the girl that he was so desperately trying to get last night.

Last night replayed in your mind.

 

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I could just stare at your eyes forever..." Hoya's voice started to trail off and started leaning in for a kiss when you placed two fingers on his lips and stopped him.

"But hun, I've got to go now. I'll see you some other time, 'kay?" You seductively got up and turned back, looking at him with your captivating gaze.

 

You smirked. *And just when you told me last night that I was beautiful, you told me this morning that I was the ugliest thing in the world.*

"I'm sorry but, I REALLY don't know who you are. You're probably just one of the guys that I toy with and chuck away the next day. Don't be too upset over it, it happens all the time, 'kay?" You gently patted Hoya's cheek and turned back around and continued talking to 4minute.

Hoya walked over to Infinite, shoulders deflated and confidence totally thrashed.

"You alright, man? You seem a bit down. It's alright, it's only a chick. There're so many more around you." Dongwoo said, as he gave his mate a pat on the shoulder.

You stole a glance at Hoya and smirked in victory. *One down, five to go.*

But then, your eyes wandered to Woohyun. You squinted your eyes as you tilted your head back.

*Hmm, I've never seen him with Infinite before. He's probably just another one of 'them'. Stupid bastards that think they're all that and can get any girl they want. Well, I guess I'll just add him to my list just coz he associates himself with Infinite. Watch out, pretty boy. You've got yourself a heartbreak comin'.*

---------------