Testing You Out

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

The next day Woohyun found out, he was especially careful around you. *Is this REALLY the person I've been seeing? The person I'm so in love with? *

Woohyun observed you from afar and kept muttering to himself.

"Okay, this nerd is weird… Why is he talking to himself…" A girl whispered to her friend. But Woohyun didn’t care. Woohyun's attention was focused on you, and only you.

*Okay… Maybe I should test her out a bit.* Woohyun thought. He ran up to you in the hallways and started talking with you.

"Hello ~~~~-sshi," Woohyun politely bowed and shyly smiled at you. You bowed back and smiled, "Hello Woohyun-sshi. How has your day been?"

"Fine, thank you. But it seems like my friend ran into a bit of a trouble the other day… But she won't tell me…" Woohyun raised an eyebrow that was hidden by his fringe. He was trying to hint you about the incident you wouldn't tell him about.

"Really? Maybe you should try talking to her more. If that doesn't work give her some time and she'll open up to you. I hope your friend is alright." You said it as if it wasn't any of your business.

Woohyun scrunched up his nose slightly. *Oh, she's good. Almost as good as me.*

"Yah, Lee Woohyun! You bastard!" Woohyun's body stiffened and his eyes darted from left to right as he heard someone call his name from behind.

*… My cover's… blown…* Woohyun stiffly turned around and saw Infinite looking in his direction. Woohyun gaped and quickly turned back the other way, praying to god that they wouldn't find out that he's 'Lee Woohyun'.

"Woohyun-sshi? Is something wrong? You seem awfully… Stiff," you said, as you looked at Woohyun's stiff expression and body posture. Woohyun gave you a shaky smile, "I-I'm… fine…"

You titled your head to the side. *Did I hear Lee Woohyun's name just then?* You turned around the see Infinite heading your way. *Don't tell me… THEY FOUND OUT ABOUT ME GETTING CLOSE TO THEM JUST TO GET TO WOOHYUN!? NOO!*

Now, both of you were in a tense situation, not knowing what to do. Infinite's L glared at Woohyun and reached towards him.

Woohyun gulped and stared back blankly, *This is it… They know…*

"Move outta the way, goodie-two-shoes," L shoved Woohyun out of the way and continued looking over Sunggyu's phone.

"Gosh! Why isn't that bastard Lee Woohyun picking up his phone!" Sunggyu angrily yelled, as he took a glimpse at Woohyun and turned his head away like they were strangers.

*Thank god!* Both of you thought, as you both exhaled a big breath and put a hand over your chest to calm your pounding hearts.

You and Woohyun both looked at each and burst out laughing. "We were doing the exact same thing! HAHAHAHA!" You pointed at Woohyun and then back and you and bent down laughing.

"Haha, yeah! I thought they were calling my name! Phew! And they seemed so angry too!" Woohyun heaved a sigh of relief and laughed along too.

During lunch time, Woohyun decided to stick with you as well. You were making light conversation with him, but nothing was relevant to what Woohyun wanted to find out.

*Aish… Maybe I'll text her and see if she replies.* Woohyun whipped out his phone and started texting.

Babe… The day is so boring without you. What are you doing? - Your love

Woohyun pressed 'Send' and waited for your message tone to beep. And right on cue, it sounded. Woohyun smiled in satisfaction while you went and got your phone. You read the message and a sweet smile spread across your face.

Woohyun looked at you and asked, "Who is it?" "Oh, just someone I know," you quickly replied and texted him back.

I know, it's boring without you too. I'm having lunch right now. - Your one and only true love

You pressed 'Send' and waited for a reply. Woohyun had already set his phone on vibrate so that only he would know.

How about we meet tonight? Let's say… 7? We'll go out on that date I promised you, 'kay? - Your love

Woohyun sent the message and waited for your reaction. While you were taking a bite out of your sandwich, your phone went off again and you read the message. You smiled widely and slightly squealed as well. Woohyun chuckled at your cute reaction and looked at you admiringly. *Gosh, she is so cute. I think… I'd like to see these two sides of my girlfriend.* Woohyun thought to himself, as his phone vibrated, indicating a message.

Can't wait. You better take me somewhere good or we're over! - Your one and only true love

Woohyun smiled and looked at the nerd you. *Someone so sweet and innocent having such a y and fierce side. I like it. I think… I've truly fallen for you, Lee ~~~~.*

------------

He still loves you the way you are :)

AND OMG! OVER 200 SUBSCRIBERS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOU SUPPORT *tears up*