Sungyeol's Investigation

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Sungyeol cuddled with Daseul a little bit more and let go. "Babe, I've got class to go to. I'll see you later then, yeah?" Sungyeol said.

"Mmh, go. I've still got some time before class so I'll just sit here for a bit more and rest," Daseul gave Sungyeol one last hug and waved goodbye.

Sungyeol give Daseul a quick peck on her cheeks and walked away. As soon as Sungyeol was a little distance away, he immediately whipped out his phone and dialled Woohyun's number. "Hyung, I have things to ask you."

Woohyun made an excuse to leave school for the day and went home and change into his usual chic outfits before meeting Sungyeol.

"Hyung, over here!" Sungyeol signalled, as he waved Woohyun over to sit down at a nearby café. "Oh, Sungyeol-ah. What'd you need me for?" Woohyun asked, as he took a seat opposite of Sungyeol and ordered a cappuccino. Sungyeol took a sip of his Americano and swallowed it down, appreciating it's taste. "Mmh, this is some good Americano. But that's besides the point. Hyung, can I ask you some questions about ~~~~?" 

Woohyun's eyebrows furrowed a bit, just as his cappuccino. "Thank," he mumbled to waiter as he also took a sip of his cappuccino. *Why does he want to ask about ~~~~… And why is he calling her just by her name? Is he that close to her?*

Woohyun acted cool and placed his cappuccino down, "Ask away."

"Hyung, what school does ~~~~ go to?" Sungyeol asked, getting straight to the point. Woohyun gave a slight cough, "Why?"

"No reason, I just wanted to get to know ~~~~ a bit more. She seems like a really nice person considering she brought Daseul to me. So… What school does she go to?" Sungyeol persisted.

"Um… I don't know. I don't really go into detail about what school she goes to," Woohyun said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Hmm…" Sungyeol nodded. "Do you know where she lives? I know you know… I've seen you take her home before," Sungyeol squinted one eye, daring his hyung to lie.

Woohyun took a deep breath in. *He knows something… And I don't like the way this conversation is going…*

"She lives in Manwondong…" Woohyun had no choice but tell Sungyeol the truth. Sungyeol gave a small smirk and finished the rest of his Americano. "Thanks hyung. My treat," Sungyeol nodded towards Woohyun's cappuccino and walked over to the counter, paying for the drinks and walking out of the shop. *Manwondong, aye…* Sungyeol smirked and caught a taxi to Manwondong.

---------------

Now, what would Sungyeol being doing in your neighbourhood? ;)