Prettier than Park Minyoung

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Sungyeol led Daseul to stand in front of the mirror again. Daseul looked down and smirked. "What, are you going to tell me how much of a and I was?"

Sungyeol just smiled. He wanted to speak his heart with his actions. Hugging Daseul from behind, he rested his chin on her shoulder, making Daseul slightly jump at Sungyeol's sudden intimate actions.

"Look in the mirror babe, and what do you see?" As if reliving the scene that had happened so many months ago, Daseul obeyed and answered Sungyeol honestly.

"I see… A girl. A girl whose learnt her lesson, a girl whose changed. A girl who… still loves you…" Tears were b Daseul's eyes. She sniffed her nose and closed her eyes, trying to contain her evidence of sadness and regret.

"As do I, Daseul-ah. As do I…" Sungyeol's breath lightly tickled Daseul's neck, sending familiar bliss running through her body. Without another second to lose, Sungyeol spun Daseul around and crashed his lips onto hers.

Daseul's bottom lip for permission, Daseul willingly parted his lips and let Sungyeol's roam into heaven. They broke their kiss and leaned on each other's foreheads. "It's been so long…" Sungyeol slightly panted, the back of Daseul's head.

"I know… But you won't have to wait any longer." Daseul sweetly smiled, a smile that took Sungyeol's breath away  before Daseul taking the initiative and kissing Sungyeol first this time.

 

It had been so long since you've been on a date with Woohyun (excluding the amnesia one). Walking hand in hand with Woohyun along the streets of Seoul, with the cool summer breeze gently brushing past your face was the best feeling you've had in days.

With nothing to do during the day, you and Woohyun walked the streets of Seoul, swinging each other's arms and occasionally walking into random shops.

Eventually, you decided you wanted to get some new makeup to add to your collection so you stopped by The Face Shop.

"Wah, oppa! Look, it's Park Minyoung! She's so pretty… No wonder she's endorsing The Face Shop…" Your speech trailed off as you looked at the eyeliner, lip glosses and other cosmetic products they had on display. "Babe, you don't need to be jealous of Park Minyoung. You're way prettier than her."

You lightly chuckled and playfully hit Woohyun on his well-built chest. "Aigoo, you sure know how to make a girl happy. Hm… I think I need a new compact and a new mascara…" You mumbled to yourself. Woohyun just trailed behind you and chuckled. *Damn, she is so cute when she talks to herself like that.*

You went to the counter and was about to give the lady money when you saw an arm outstretched in front of you, holding a credit card. "Credit, please."

You turned around to meet eyes with the owner of the card, to find that it was none other than the one you love.

"Oppa, I was going to pay for them though," you pouted. You didn't want Woohyun to be wasting his money on things that wasn't necessary for him. "No, it's okay babe. I got it." Woohyun casually smiled at you and put his card back in his wallet, once the lady was done with it.

"Ah, oppa! Look, it's B2ST!" You pointed to a big screen in awe, as B2ST's MV, 'Beautiful', was playing. "Wah~~ Yoseob-oppa! Oppa, you said that I was prettier than Park Minyoung, right? Do you think I can charm B2ST with my looks then?" You batted your eyelashes at Woohyun, putting on your cutest face which was practically exploding with aegyo and melting Woohyun and every male passerby's heart.

"Y-yah," Woohyun stuttered. His heart was fluttering and he just couldn't think straight with your A+ aegyo.  "You better not think about seducing B2ST. Just because you can, doesn't mean I'll let you!" Childishly crossing his arms, Woohyun pressed lips together and pouted.

"Aigoo~ Is my oppa jealous?" You teased. You walked forward and uncrossed Woohyun's arms, taking the chance to wrap you arm around his waist and rest your chin on his chest, looking up at him.

Woohyun leaned his head to your ear and whispered, "Yeah, right. No need to be jealous, coz you're mine. Right here, and right now." Woohyun smirked and he lifted his head back up again and took his chance and pecked you on the lips.

"Hehe, of course I'm yours oppa." You giggled as you blushed, lowering your head down and resting your forehead onto Woohyun's chest. You felt his arms wrap around your petite waist and you snuggled in a bit more.

*Oppa… I don't want to tell you… But I have to go back to Busan soon…*

----------------------

I updated! Yay! I actually kept my promise (to PeachCherryProposal) ^^

How is it? :3 I've made two couples now :) Eeheehee *wavy arm dance*