Staying by Woohyun's Side

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

You caught a cab with Woohyun and took him to his house. "Oppa, are you okay?" you said worriedly, as you helped Woohyun out of the cab and paid the driver.

"Babe… I should be the one paying…" Woohyun said through breaths, as he reached into his back pocket for his wallet but you grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"No, oppa. Just let me pay this once," you said with pleading eyes. You didn't want Woohyun to worry about anything else than his health.

"Aigoo, babe. Smile. You look better… When you smile," Woohyun winced as a sudden pain stabbed his side.

"Shhh, don't talk. Let's get you inside and find some medicine for you." You continue to support Woohyun by the waist and had his arm slung around your neck as you made your way up to his driveway and into his grand house.

*Wow… His house is beautiful.. But it's not the time to admire his house. I need to quickly tend to Woohyun oppa. He's like this because of me…*

Woohyun struggled a bit to get the keys out. You tried to take the keys from his hand and open the door but he raised it out of your reach.

"My ~~~~. You should… At least let the… owner of the house… let their guest in…" Woohyun weakly whispered.

Tears welled up in your eyes. *Oppa… So stubborn even when he's like this.*

When Woohyun finally got the door open, Woohyun guided you to the living room and you gently let him down on the sofa.

"Oppa, tell me where you keep your first aid kit. I'll go get it," you were already looking around the house to try and figure out where it is.

"It's… in the… bathroom, there…" Woohyun pointed you in the direction and you dashed towards it, not wanting to waste a single second to treat Woohyun.

You came rushing back to see Woohyun covering his eyes with his arm. You kneeled down near him with the first aid kit and gently took his arm off his eyes. "Oppa, are you okay?"

Woohyun gave you his usual smile but with a cut on his lip, "Yeah. You know, you don't have to do this."

You started taking out anaesthetic out and some cotton tips. "I want to. It was because of me that you're like this."

You dipped the cotton tip into a bottle of anaesthetic and gently patted it on Woohyun cut. Woohyun winced and in a breath of cold air through his teeth. You gently blew on it, hoping that it would make him feel better.

After treating the cut on his lip, you look towards the buttons towards his shirt. Woohyun followed your gaze and smirked.

"Babe. You should be attending to my wounds, no checking out my body. But, if you insist," Woohyun tried to sit up and undo his buttons but he winced in pain and lied right back down.

"See, this is what happens when your mind gets dirty. Karma," you chuckled, as you stuck your tongue out at him.

You gently hovered over him and started to undo his buttons. Your face was stricken with horror when you saw that there were two massive bruises on either side of Woohyun.

"Oppa! Why didn't you tell me that you had such big bruises! They must've hurt…" You sadly gazed at the two purple patches on Woohyun's milky white skin and sniffed.

You went over to the fridge and grabbed an ice pack and a packet of frozen peas and put it against Woohyun's sides.

"Sorry, couldn't find another ice pack," you shrugged.

"Ooh, cold! But it's alright, since you're hot," Woohyun winked.

"Oh my god! Oppa! Why are you so cheesy!" You pressed his bruise and cringed. "Ouch! Watch it babe! Just coz you're hot doesn’t mean I'll forgive you for anything!"

You rolled your eyes, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

It was late at night and you had fallen asleep, leaning your head against the sofa. Woohyun woke up in the middle of the night and wondered what time it is.

*Eurgh… What time is it…* He was about to get up when he noticed you sitting on the floor, asleep. He smiled and his hand on your hair.

*My angel, staying by my side. What did I ever do to deserve you. And to think that I thought you were just one of those 4minute s. Man, was I wrong.*

As Woohyun was your hair, you mumbled something. "Woo..hyun-oppa… I… love you…" And you drifted back off to sleep.

Woohyun's eyes widened but his expression was quickly replaced with love. "I love you too, ~~~~-ah." He pecked you on the lips and went back to sleep.

--------------

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday >< I had a headache and I slept for 2hrs before having to go out after it… >>

And now, I'm back ! :D Do you guys know that me2day has an English version now ! :D

You guys can add me on http://me2day.net/cuppieeee and we can catch up there ^^