Never Want to Let Go

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Your eyes squeezed even tighter, not wanting to face the music. But as the silence droned on, you couldn't take it anymore so you slightly opened one eye and took a peek. You couldn't see very well with just the one eye so you opened both your eyes. But instead of finding a heartbroken or angry Woohyun, you found Woohyun sitting across from you, smirking with a playful twinkle in his eyes.

You were confused. Truly confused. *Wasn't Woohyun completely shocked just then? Why is he so cocky right now. Unless he- No… He knew!?* Your eyes shot up to meet with his, questioning him with a stare.

You clueless and lost state just pleased Woohyun even more. Eventually he gave in and just cracked up. "AHAHA! You're so stupid!" Woohyun grabbed his stomach and pointed at you, howling in laughter. You frowned at his finger and crossed your arms.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun!" You said, slightly raising your voice so you could be heard over Woohyun's laughter.

"Sorry babe, but that was priceless." Woohyun panted for air as he wiped a tear from his eye. "Okay babe, here's what you missed out on," Woohyun winked at you and continued explaining, while he scooted closer to you so he could put his arm around you.

"Look babe, nothing can get past me. Not even your fake amnesia act," Woohyun huskily whispered into your ear.

You pulled away, gasping. "You knew!?" Woohyun merely shrugged. "What can I say? I'm just that good."

You scoffed and lightly hit him for his cockiness. "So, you getting drunk yesterday. Was that all fake as well?"

Woohyun held his breath slightly. "No… that was real." You looked at him with concern. "Why were you drinking so much? I've never seen you that drunk before." You rested a hand on his chest and looked up at him.

"Well… When your mum introduced Soohyun as your 'Busan Boyfriend', I was really scared. I was so scared that, I would lose you another time. And… What Soohyun said, wasn't entirely untrue. I was never there for you in Busan. I didn't know any of your suffering there. And… When I thought of losing you to him… I just felt so… empty." Woohyun lowered his head again, clutching his hands in front of him. You looked at him with sad eyes and hugged him tight around the waist. "I'm so sorry… I didn't mean for it to hurt you so much."

Woohyun hugged you back and sighed, resting his chin on top of yours. "It's okay… As long as you're here with me… As long as you're here."

You closed your eyes and relaxed. It had been so long since you were in Woohyun's embrace, and you never want to let go.

----------------

No more cliffies this time :L

Happy? XD *hi5*

It's not the end yet, so yeah ^^ I've still got some loose ends to tie up so the next few chapters might be quite lengthy… haha