Using Your Sources

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

Collecting information about Woohyun wasn't hard, especially when you have six handsome guys that so easily fall for your charms and spilled everything to you.

"Well, Lee Woohyun… What can I say. He's handsome, rich, probably what every girl wants," Sunggyu answered with a chuckled, "But you're not going to him now… Are you?"

You shook your head and smiled, Sunggyu's cheek. "I would never betray you."

"Well, Woohyun isn’t actually part of our group. We saw the way he was treatin' the ladies and how excellent his family background was so, we decided to let him be the seventh member of Infinite," L said, thinking back to the first time he met Woohyun, "But why're you asking so many questions about him? Are you just getting close to me so you can get info off me and go to Woohyun?" L raised an eyebrow, looking at you suspiciously.

"Now why would I do that. You know I like you, and only you, right?" You purred into his ear and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Woohyun's probably slept with all the ladies in town! AHAHAHAHA!" Dongwoo laughed hysterically, "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason. Just thought I'd make sure whether he was actually a friend on yours or not," you smiled at Dongwoo.

"Yah, why're you asking so many questions about Woohyun? You're going to go out with him now? You're going to betray me again!?" Hoya yelled. Your head jerked back and closed your eyes, taken back by his booming voice.

"Okay, fine. Don't answer my questions then," you turned around and walked away, making a mental note not to ask Hoya for anything ever again.

"Mmh, well. Woohyun-hyung would come and ask me what to buy girls and stuff. You know, so he would always give them the perfect gift," Sungjung in his lollipop, looking at you with his innocent eyes. You ruffled his hair and thanked him, "How did you ever end up with Infinite?" You laughed and walked off to your target, Woohyun.

 

You had gotten Woohyun's number off Sunggyu, who you lied to, saying that 4minute's Gayoon was too shy to ask for.

"Hello? Who’s this?"

"Someone that would like to meet you tonight," you seductively whispered into the phone.

Woohyun shuddered over the other side of the line. *Gosh… s these days. Getting my phone number before I even meet them. Seriously?*

"Inspirit, 8. See you there then, hottie," Woohyun winked and hung up. You took your phone away from your ear and looked at it in disgust. "Eurgh, he doesn't even bother finding out what my name is. Bastard."

You scoffed and cursed him inside your head, before getting rid of your usual sloppy attire for one that would seduce even a wandering eye.

 

Walking into Inspirit, eyes were already glued to you. Men were drooling over your ever-going legs and your perfect curves while the women glared and gossiped that you had it all done, surgically. You look to the side and smirked, *Girls, they never learn. Just because you don't have it doesn’t mean that I don't and I had to have it done. es.*

You walked to around the booths, scanning them for any signs of Woohyun. And there he was, sitting in a laid-back pose, drinking shots. You turned around and took a deep breath, before fixing you composure and walking over to Woohyun. You made eye contact with him sat right next to him, closing any space between you two and putting a hand on his thigh.

"I'm here," you whispered into his ear. Woohyun turned and looked at you, looking deep into your eyes before checking you out.

"Not bad. But first, how'd you get my number, stalker chick," Woohyun questioned, as he took a sip of his vodka.

You smiled gracefully before tracing you finger up from his thigh and to his cheek, "That's for me to know, and you to find out."

Woohyun caught a hold of your hold and pulled you into him, making you lie into his lap. "Mysterious. I like."

Woohyun smirked and tried to pull you into a kiss, but you lightly pushed his chest.

"Nuh-uh. Not before we become a couple and actually date. So, will you be my boyfriend?" You smiled. Woohyun was taken back by his rejection and that a girl he met at a club would actually like to start a relationship with him before the one night stand.

"So… Is that a yes or a no?" You looked at him worriedly, since you needed to do this for your 'friends'.

Woohyun flashed you his signature smile and nodded. "I guess I'm off bounds now to that girl that's about to hit on me."

And right on cue, a girl who was wearing makeup WAY over a healthy amount, comes over and sits next to Woohyun, hooking her arm through his and leaning onto him, giving you a dirty glare. You smiled gracefully back at her which ticked her off but she held it in and looked up to Woohyun, battering her all-too-fake lashes.

"Hey there hottie. Looks like fate brought us together tonight," she winked at Woohyun and snuggled close.

"No darling," Woohyun said as he pushed the girl's arm away, "It was your fat booty that brought you over here. Now that your fat booty got you over here, your fat booty can get you out. I'm also taken right now, so scoot." Woohyun waved the humiliated girl away and turned back to you, propping his arm on top of the booth.

"How can you not be angry when someone hits one your boyfriend like that, huh?"

"Because I know you won't fall for her," you confidently beamed. Woohyun mouthed 'Wow' and shook his head, "You're a confident one, aren't you. You just keep adding things to the list of things I like about you."

"You can take me home now. I give you permission." you grinned, as you stood up to go.

*Wow. She is something. Too bad she's just another one of those girls that only go for the outer appearances and not what's on the inside… The nerd-side of me…*

-------

I'm going to disappear tomorrow and come back on Tuesday because I've got exams on Monday. I shall update heaps on Tuesday since I won't have any exams on that day ^^