A Lunchtime Chat in the School Grounds

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Daseul came up to you at school and sat next to you during lunch time. "Hey ~~~~," Daseul timidly said. You smiled. You liked seeing Daseul being her nerdy self than her 'Kim Daseul' identity. It seemed more, real.

"Hey Daseul~ I haven't talked to you in ages. How're things with Sungyeol?" your lips curled into a grin. Daseul blushed slightly and lowered her head, smiling sweetly. "Things… are going great. Sungyeol's really sweet to me and things are just hitting off really well."

You smiled and a warm, fuzzy feeling started to develop in you. *It feels good knowing that I've done some good with my skills. I guess I'm compensating for the hearts I've broken and the boys I've played.*

"The girls of 4minute are also really nice. They're inviting me out to a lot of their outings now. Inspirit seems to be their favourite place to hang out," Daseul slightly nodded, analysing her information.

You slightly furrowed your eyebrows. *She's… changed.*

"So, how're things with Lee Woohyun-sshi?" Daseul asked, a bit too intently. You raised an eyebrow that was covered by your fringe so she wouldn't see it. "Um… Nothing. We didn't really meet afterwards. I mean, why would we meet? I spilt wine on him and publicly humiliated him," you let out a humourless laugh. 

"Hmm~" Daseul hummed. Daseul wasn't convinced and she knew that there was something up between you and Woohyun and she was going to get to the bottom of it. Just when she was about to question you further, Sungyeol came along and sat down next to her.

"Hey babe, what's up," Sungyeol said, as he put an arm around Daseul and pulled her close. "I'm good.  I was just talking to ~~~~ about things," Daseul replied, hugging Sungyeol by the waist.

Sungyeol looked towards you with a grateful smile. *She's the only one that likes Daseul for who she is at this school. And the one that hooked us up. But there's something… Something extremely familiar about her that I can't shake off… I was curious as to why Nam ~~~~ was the one that brought Daseul to me at Inspirit the first time too… I only asked ~~~~…. I think I'm going to do a little bit of investigating myself…*

"Oh, hey, I've got to go. I'll see you in class later, 'kay Daseul? Bye Sungyeol-sshi!" You waved and ran off to your class.

*Something's changed about Daseul, and I don't like it. I hope this is a temporary phase… She knows better… right?*

------------------------

I'm sorry for the short chapter >< and unfortunately, that's not the only bad news I bring.

School's started! D: I know… I'm devastated too… But the main point is, I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST AS OFTEN ANYMORE!! >< NOOO! 

I'll be missing all your lovely spazzing comments every morning… *sigh.*\