How a Hug Should Be

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Woohyun took you on another date. It's been ages since he took you out and you were all pumped up. Instead of going out at night and clubbing like the usual, he said that he would take you out during the day.

You were squealing the day you got his text.

Babe! I haven't gone out with you in so long, I think I'm going to go crazy if I don't see your beautiful face in the next 24 hours! Meet me at the Han River tomorrow at 11am! Don't be late~ - Your Love

Just thinking about going on a normal date for once made you all giddy and you made sure your hair and everything was perfect.

Tying your hair into a casual ponytail, you wore red jeans and a sleeveless, white chiffon blouse top that you matched with black flats. You wore a simple silver necklace and put lighter makeup on than you normally do. You wanted to look more natural, even if it was just for the one day.

"Okay, all done. Let's go!" You cheered, as you pointed towards the roof, before grabbing your bag and skipping out the door.

Waiting at the Han River, was your handsome boyfriend, Woohyun. Resting his palms on the railings and looking out to the beautiful scenery it had to offer, Woohyun closed his eyes and took a deep breath in.

*I haven't seen her in ages. Even though I see her every day at school, I miss Nam ~~~~. I wonder what she'll be looking like today. She never fails to stun me with her endless beauty.* Woohyun's lips naturally curled into a smile as he mind flashed pictures of you through his brain.

Arriving at the Han River right on time this time, you saw Woohyun already waiting there for you, looking out to the river. You smiled. Just seeing the back of Woohyun was enough to make your day.

*I never realised but… I've missed you so much lately…*

A soft smile appeared on your face as you slowly approached him. Without wearing your heels today, you were able to silently sneak up on him and wrap your arms around his waist.

Woohyun jumped slightly at your sudden touch but he softened when he realised it was you. He looked at his watch with an amused smile. "Milady, you're early today," he chuckled.

You smiled and rested your cheek onto his broad back. "I am. I've missed you so much… I didn't even realise till I saw you just then… Oppa…" you contently sighed into his back and hugged him a little tighter. 

Woohyun smiled and turned you around, making you face him. "This is how a hug should be like," Woohyun whispered, wrapping his strong arms around you and resting his cheek on the side of your head.

-------------------------

I'm sorry ~~ For not updating~~ ><

Here's a sweet little date with Woohyun :D Don't worry, the date hasn't ended XD it'll be continuing in the next chapter as well ^^