Best Friends Within a Day

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

  

"Um… Hello," you quietly greeted Yoo Daseul as she looked p from her books. You bit your lip, *What am I meant to say now!?*

"Oh, hello. You're… Lee ~~~~-sshi, right? It's nice to meet you," Yoo Daseul smiled and held her hand out. Your eyes quickly darted from Yoo Daseul's face to her hand and quickly shook it. "Is this seat taken?" You pointed to the empty seat next to her. She shook her head, "It never is. You can sit if you want," Daseul kindly smiled and returned to doing her school work.

Since class hasn't started, you just looked around the classroom, trying to think of a topic for you and Daseul to talk about.

"So, what brings you to sit here?" Daseul said, without looking up from her work. "Um… Nothing. Just thought I'd like to make a new friend," you smiled unnaturally. *Oh my god… How come I can become Nam ~~~~ so easily but I can't even make a friend at school!*

"Haha, really? Well then, I'm glad you chose to sit next to me right now. I could use a friend… No-one ever befriends me… Probably because of the way I look…" Daseul picked up one of her braids, sighed and dropped it back down.

*She reminds me so much of me… Well… Except the fact that I changed but you know…*

"So, we can drop the honorifics now, right?" Daseul smiled kindly. You quickly nodded, "Yeah, of course! Daseul~" You sang. Daseul chuckled, causing you to have a sudden realisation. *She's actually really pretty. Especially when she smiles.  If I worked a bit of my magic on her, she'd be able to become Nam ~~~~ in a second!*

 "So, ~~~~. Can you help me with this problem? I'm not particularly sure." Daseul's question pulled you back to reality. "Huh? Oh, yeah, okay."

You and Daseul became the best of friends within a day. You would talk about the things you liked and hated and Daseul would do the same.

Sitting at a café and sharing a parfait, you and Daseul were sharing stories with each other.

"Haha, why did you even do that?" You were laughing your head off at an embarrassing moment Daseul told you about.

"I don't know… It was weird if you were in the situation but if you look at it now, it's really funny, right?" Daseul laughed along with you.

You phone buzzed, signalling a message.

Yah, Lee ~~~~! Why haven't you reported back to me yet!? - Sungyeol

You rolled your eyes, *Gosh… Can't he be a lil bit more patient!? He's never going to get the girl like this.*

"Is something wrong, ~~~~-ah?" Daseul asked, eating another spoonful of ice cream. "Oh, no. It's nothing," you smiled back. Daseul nodded her head as if she vaguely knew what was going on and went back to eating her parfait.

I'm sorry Sungyeol-sshi. I'm eating parfait with Daseul at the moment. We've become very good friends. - Lee ~~~~

You sighed and put your phone back in your pocket. "So, what else happened? You haven't finished telling me the story~"

Daseul softly smiled, "Well…"

Sungyeol smirked as he received the text at Inspirit. Woohyun looked over and saw the sender to be you. *Huh!? They even have each other's numbers!? Why are they texting!? And why is she telling him about her social life and what she's doing!? There's something fishy here…*

Woohyun backed away and went to do his own investigation.

-----------------

:D