You Haven't Forgotten, Right?

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

"~~~~-ah! Let's hang out again! We haven't been out in ages!" Sohyun called and whined over the phone. You held your phone away from your ear and raised an eyebrow at it. *They never call me nowadays… Why are they calling me out so suddenly. I bet they want to go group with a guy of guys and they're missing one person so they need to add me in.*

You sighed. You had to pretend to be happy to be hearing from them in such a long time so you had to pretend you were all excited and happy.

"Yeah! Sure! Where? I'll meet up with you guys! I've missed since like, forever!" You chuckled. *Gosh… pretending to be happy is so hard…* You thought.

"Um, we're just gonna be hanging out at Inspirit. Come at 10 and dress to impress. They'll be hot guys there," Sohyun piped. You could almost imagine her winking.

"Yeah, definitely! I'll be there! Okay, I'm going to get ready now. Bye!" You sang. You hung up and chucked your phone onto your bed and plonked yourself onto it as well.

"Why do I even associate with them…" You sighed, as you covered your eyes with your arm.

At 10 o'clock sharp, you pushed open the doors of Inspirit. Heads were turned and they were stunned by your beauty. Like Sohyun told you to, you were dress to impress. Dressed in a black strapless wrap dress that had gems around the rim, it hugged your curves in the perfect places and your stilettoes just added the finishing touches of your already long legs. You flipped your hair and walked to where 4minute usually sat. But to your surprise, Daseul was there too.

"D-Daseul-ah… What are you doing here?" You said in utter surprise. You would've never thought that Daseul would set foot in this place again.

"Um… I actually quite like this place now," Daseul shot you a timid smile. "These girls also told me to fill in a spot for their friends coz she couldn't make it to this group date. The girls are off getting the guys right now," Daseul informed.

You nodded your head. *I see… Well, at least Daseul is here. I… just hope that she doesn't get or anything…*

Soon, the girls of 4minute burst in, along with six other guys behind her. Hyuna ran over to you and hugged you. "Hey ~~~~! I haven't seen you in ages!" She smiled widely at you and looked towards Daseul.

"Ah~ So you're the girl replacing Jihyun today? Hey, I'm Hyuna," Hyuna held her hand out and smiled. You looked towards Daseul, *Is she nervous?* But on the contrary, the timid expression was gone and her posture was full of confidence.

"Hello. I'm Kim Daseul," Daseul gave an alluring smile. Your eyes widened. *She even changed her surname!?*

Daseul looked at you and smiled. You blinked twice and snapped out of it. You looked towards the guys and saw two familiar figures. *Sungyeol and Woohyun!?*

Woohyun was looking around with a bored expression on his face till he saw yours. *~~~~!? What's she doing here!?*

Woohyun frowned a little. Before he could say anything, Gayoon already butted in. "Okay! So we're all here on a group date. Here are the guys. They're Sungyeol, Junhyung, Key, Woohyun and Taecyeon," Gayoon said in order of the way they were standing and winked at you when she mentioned Woohyun's name.

*Why did she… OH, !* Your mouth dropped open as you suddenly remembered why you approached Woohyun in the first place.

The girls of 4minute chuckled and giggled as they were scheming for you to embarrass Woohyun tonight.

You bit your bottom lips nervously as you looked towards Woohyun. *… What am I going to do… I completely forgot about Why I approached Woohyun in the first place… And now that I remember… OH MY GOD! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!*

You panicked on the inside while Gayoon slipped next to you and whispered something into your ear.

"~~~~-ah, you haven't forgotten, right? That Woohyun. That son-of-a-. Yeah, him. We want you to embarrass him tonight since we haven't heard any progress from you. And here's how we'll do it…"

---------------

><