Good Morning

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Woohyun was grumbling and mumbling in his drunken slumber, turning this way and that on the couch. You smiled and shook your head.

You squatted down, so your face was at the same level as his.

"~~~~-ah… Don’t mix up… Me… Woo…hyun… and that…. Stu…stupid…. Soo…hyun…." Woohyun spoke in his sleep, turning his back to on you on the couch. You chuckled and turned him back flat on his back.

You used the cold towel and dabbed it over his face. "Aigoo, oppa! You smell like alcohol! How much did you drink?" You lightly scolded, playfully hitting him.

As soon as your hand left Woohyun, Woohyun's hand grabbed it immediately, startling you. "Omo!" You exclaimed.

Woohyun's eyebrows furrowed in his sleep. "~~~~-ah…." You immediately softened at his voice. Husky, but audible, it made you melt even more. Your lightly put your hand on his cheek and gazed at him. "Oppa… I've just realised how much I've missed you. And your hugs. And your voice. Oppa, I'm back. Do you… miss me as well?"

As if Woohyun was awake, he answered your question. "Of course… ~~~~-ah… I love you… so… so much… How… How many more times… do I have to say… it… to get you… back…" Almost lowering his voice to a whisper, a tear escaped his closed eyes.

Your heart ached. You kissed the tear away and pulled back, jumping in surprise to see Woohyun staring right back at you.

"Oppa?" You asked. "~~~~-ah…" Woohyun reached out towards you and cupped your face with his hand. "Don’t leave me for him. I've waited, just like you said. Please… don't go with him."

You smiled and squeezed his hand back in reassurance, "I won't." Woohyun gave you a smile in return and he closed his eyes, drifting off into a deep sleep again. You smiled to your self, happy that Woohyun was able to be at peace in his sleep again and was about to pull yourself away to get something to eat when you found yourself bouncing right back to Woohyun because his grip on you never loosened.

You twisted your mouth to the side and tried to wriggle your wrist lightly from him but his grip on your wrist was just too strong. It was as if he wanted to hold onto his most prized possession till death. You relaxed and just gave in, sitting down next to the couch and resting your chin on the couch, so that there was only a millimetre of space between you and Woohyun's nose.

You smiled, as your eyes fell over every feature on his face, finally landing on his slightly pouting lips. Your lips curled into a smile and you quickly pecked them. Woohyun, unconsciously, smiled too. You giggled and watched him sleep, soon, falling asleep yourself.

 

Woohyun squeezed his eyes tight once more before groggily opening them up, using them to observe what was around him.

"Wh-where… Where am I…?" Woohyun stiffly got up when he felt that he was holding onto something. His line of sight followed his arm, down to what he was holding onto so tightly, you. Woohyun smiled and kissed your head. "See, I hold onto you even in my sleep. That's how much I love you." Woohyun chuckled, your hair lightly.

Woohyun sighed in content. *It's been so long since I've been able to hold you so close like this…* You stirred in your sleep when Woohyun fingers traced your nose. Hovering his fingers over your lips, he smiled. Leaning in, his pressed his lips against you and unconsciously, you lightly kissed him back. Woohyun's eyes widened but he didn't want to break the kiss yet so you two stayed that way for a while.

To your surprise (and delight), the first thing you saw when you opened your eyes was Woohyun's handsome face. But then, feeling something on your lips, you looked down to find that Woohyun's lips were connected to yours. Your eyes immediately grew to the size of an egg and quickly jerked your head back, surprising Woohyun.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun! What're you doing!?" Your face flushed bright crimson and you lowered your head, slightly turning it to the side in embarrassment.

Woohyun was also shocked that he was found out so soon. He rubbed the back of his neck and lowered his head slightly in embarrassment as well.

"Er, it's, 'OPPA' to you! And… um… Good… morning?" Woohyun flashed his most awkward smile at you, cracking you up. Woohyun's face instantly brightened up, seeing you laugh. *It's been so long since I've seen that smile and heard that laugh.*

You gradually stopped laughing and inhaled deeply, calming yourself. You then readied yourself to explain to Woohyun about everything.

"Oppa… The truth is… I, don't actually have amnesia." You immediately shut your eyes tight, bracing yourself for Woohyun's shock.

And right on cue, "WHAT!?" Woohyun shouted.

--------------------

Whee~~~ *wavy arm dance* Is he angry? *shrugs* idunno

Are my cliffhangers annoying? I'm sorry…. :( *bows 150 degrees*