How Can I Not Love You

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

You woke up to see an empty sofa. *Woohyun-oppa? Where is he?* You panicked at the thought that something might've happened to him and frantically looked around the house. You finally found him in the kitchen, cooking you bacon and eggs for breakfast.

"Oppa… You shouldn't be cooking. You should've woken me up so I could cook for you. You're still hurt, you know?" You walked to Woohyun's side and frowned at him.

Woohyun looked down at your cute frowning face and kissed your forehead, "I have to do something for my ~~~~ for taking care of me last night."

You expression softened and hugged Woohyun from behind and rested your head onto his broad shoulders. You slightly squeezed Woohyun which caused him to yelp. "Yah, Nam ~~~~! I know you want skinship with the hottest guy on the earth, but he's currently carrying wounds right now so all skinship will have to come to a pause for the moment, I'm afraid," Woohyun tried to put on a straight face.

You squeezed a little harder, "Yeah, that's karma for getting yourself involved in a fight!" You stormed off and sat yourself onto the sofa and crossed your arms.

"Yah! That really hurt, you know! Nam ~~~~…." Woohyun sighed and shook his head. *Haha, Nam ~~~~. Sounds like I'm calling my wife. Not that I would mind at all, of course.* Woohyun looked at you, who were flipping through a magazine.

"Okay, breakfast's done," Woohyun announced, as the aroma of bacon and eggs filled the air. "Yay! Food~" You clapped your hands and ran towards the dinner table, sitting yourself down.

Woohyun came out with a plate in each hand and placed your share in front of you.

You took a big whiff of the delicious smell and sighed in content. "Okay, now I know that taking care of you last night was worth it," you smiled as you started digging in.

Woohyun's face fell. "What? So you didn't stay because you loved me or was worried that I would die in the middle of the night? Not because you wanted to see my handsome self for another day? I'm hurt, ~~~~. Deeply." Woohyun pouted and ate his food while muttering things.

"No, I only came for the food," you said as if nothing was wrong and popped a piece of bacon in your mouth.

Woohyun face fell, again. "What!? I thought you were joking! How can you do this do me… Even though I love you so much…" Woohyun lowered his head and cut his food sadly.

A smile spread across your face. *How can I not love you when you're so cute.* You got up from your chair and walked over to Woohyun side.

"I was joking too. How could I not worry about you after last night. Your sleeping face was the most handsome thing in the world and," you lowered your head so you were whispering in his ear. "How can I not resist to see your handsome self for another day? How can I not love you?" You kissed him on the cheek and a mischievous grin played on Woohyun's face.

"I knew it," he smirked, as he pulled you onto his lap at the speed of light and pecked you on the lips. "I knew you couldn't resist my charm," Woohyun huskily said, as he nuzzled his face against your neck.

----------------

I want Woohyun to cook me breakfast and nuzzle my neck too! ><