Where the Line Blurs

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Daseul was drinking and having fun with 4minute at Inspirit. Looking as attractive as ever, guys were flocking over to see the legendary 4minute but to their surprised, Daseul had an even bigger fanbase than all of them combined. And of course, Daseul didn't reject it when they would invite her to the dance floor or to grab a drink.

Sungyeol was watching afar, sitting with Infinite.

"Dude, what're you looking at? Some hot chick?" Dongwoo came over and put a hand on Sungyeol's shoulder, following Sungyeol's line of sight.

"Whoa, isn't that your girlfriend? Dude, I never knew she was that hot, and popular! Looks like you've got some competition goin' on." Dongwoo teased, laughing hysterically. But Sungyeol was not in the mood to joke.

*Daseul-ah… What happened to you… You never used to be like this. I've got to have a talk with you. Now.* Without a word, Sungyeol took long strides towards Daseul and grabs her arm, dragging her out of the pool of boys that’s surrounded her.

"O-oppa! What're you doing? I was talking with my friends just then!" Daseul cried, as she was being dragged across the room to somewhere private.

"Oppa!" Daseul swung her wrist out of Sungyeol grasp, slightly glaring at him and rubbing her wrist.

"Daseul, what's gotten into you? You're so different now." Sungyeol said, as calmly as possible. Daseul tilted her face slightly, squinting at Sungyeol. "Why, what's wrong with the me now. I love it. I get invited to things, I actually have friends and people actually want to be friends with me." Daseul put her arms on her waist, waiting for Sungyeol to answer her.

"You didn't even know half the people you were talking to at the bar! You're not the same Daseul I knew." Sungyeol argued.

Daseul scoffed at his comment. "What, and Lee ~~~~ is any better!? She's a two-faced lying too! You and I both know about her double life. She's even lying to her boyfriend about it! And you call me being different? What about her!" Daseul screamed back. Heat was creeping up on her cheeks from the sheer fury she had.

Sungyeol was slightly taken back, but thinned his eyes to slits. "How did you know that I know."

Daseul smirked and shrugged, crossing her arms. "I overheard your conversation in the café when you first knew about it."

Sungyeol smirked. "I was wrong. You're not different. You've completely changed into a . No wait, a ."

Daseul scoffed once more, putting her right arm on her hips. "What, so you prefer Lee ~~~~ over me now? Your own girlfriend!?"

Sungyeol squinted one eye and smirked, looking Daseul straight into the eye. "Who said you were my girlfriend. We're through Daseul. Do whatever you want, I don't even want to know you anymore." Sungyeol left a dumbfounded Daseul standing, as he took his leave.

"Oh, and by the way." Sungyeol paused and turned his head to the right. "Yeah, I do prefer ~~~~ over you. At least she knows where to draw the line when she's changed. You, Yoo Daseul, don't. Your lines are all blurred and you don't even see the people you're hurting."

Daseul watched her ex-boyfriend's back as he walked out of Inspirit, and out of her life. She clenched her fist and took in deep breaths.

*Okay, that's it. Lee ~~~~, you're going down. I don't care what it takes. You WILL go down. And I'll make sure of that!*

-------------

Please don't mob me…