Sungyeol's Confession

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

"Daseul-ah!" Sungyeol called after her, but Daseul just kept running. She didn't want to be rejected even more.  "Yoo Daseul! Stop running! Please, I have something to tell you!"

With a tear-stained face, she turned to Sungyeol. "Y-yes, S-Sungyeol-oppa?"

Sungyeol's expression softened as he reached towards Daseul's face and wiped the tear stains away. "Daseul-ah… Why are you crying?" Sungyeol was gently Daseul's cheeks with his thumb.

"Because oppa… Y-you said you were, t-taken," Daseul sniffed in between her sentence and looked up at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol broke into a soft smile. "Aigoo, babo. I only say that so the girls will hopefully stop hitting on me. But that never works," Sungyeol shyly chuckled.

"So… You’re n-not t-taken?" Hope glistened in Daseul's eyes. "Well… It's half true, I guess," Sungyeol flashed Daseul a smile, which make that hope dim away and replaced with defeat.

"I-I g-guess she's really, p-pretty then?" Daseul just looked down at her feet. She couldn't face Sungyeol now. She was going in the direction of a heartbreak and she knew it.

"Yeah, she is." Sungyeol tenderly smiled at Daseul. *You're the most beautiful thing I set my eyes on, Yoo Daseul.*

Daseul tried to blink back her tears and take deep breaths. *She must be just as pretty as ~~~~.*

"Would you like me to show you what she looks like?" Sungyeol tiled his head and asked Daseul. She wanted to say no, but against Sungyeol, 'No' wasn't a possible answer.

"Sure," Daseul forced a smile and walked side by side with Sungyeol.

Daseul and Sungyeol walked to a nearby clothing store. Daseul looked around at the beautiful interior of the store and expensive clothing inside.

*Is this where she works? Or… something she owns?* Daseul's shoulders deflated. There was no way she could defeat a girl that owned a whole store.

Positioning Daseul in front of a mirror, Sungyeol pointed forward. "Look, there she is."

Daseul exhaled. *Here goes. To the heartbreak of my life.* Daseul looked up to see a reflection of herself in the mirror.

"Huh?" Daseul looked back to Sungyeol, who was smiling brightly at Daseul's reflection and looked back down at Daseul with an affectionate smile.

"Can't you see that beautiful girl in the mirror? That's the girl I love. And the same one I loved since I was six. I love you… Yoo Daseul."

Tears of happiness flowed down Daseul's cheeks. A jolt of electricity along with happiness pulsed through every vein and blood cell in Daseul's body as Sungyeol's lips touched hers.

"I love you too, Sungyeol-oppa," Daseul said murmured in the kiss, as she wrapped her arms around Sungyeol's neck and deepened the kiss.

----------------

Aigoo~~ And a new couple is born ^^