Wedding Bells

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

You took a deep breath and looked in the mirror in the waiting room of a grand church. A beautiful, pure-looking girl stared back at you. Dressed in a stunning Vera Wang wedding gown and a tiara veil that sat on perfectly done hair. Unlike your usual clubbing makeup, this time, it gave you a new complexion. It was pure and innocent, glowing.

The doors of your waiting room opened and Daseul stood there. "You look beautiful today," Daseul smiled.

You looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled back at it. "Thank you." Daseul stepped in and sat behind you, fixing your veil.

"Thank you for being my Maid of Honour. I know that we're not exactly… the best of friends, but as you know… I never really had friends in school. So I'm glad you were able to help me." You turned around and smiled gratefully at Daseul.

"It's okay. I would've been glad just to have even been invited to be at your wedding, let alone be your Maid of Honour. Congratulations on finding the one you love." A sincere smile grew on Daseul's face. "Thank you. And I hope you find yours too."

Daseul's cheeks were tinted a slight pink. "Actually, Sungyeol and I… are back together." You gasped in surprise. "Really!? How come you never told me~~" You pouted.

Daseul looked up at you and giggled. She started to sketch out the scene of their reconciliation with her words and you would squeal at every cute little detail.

It was like time had gone back. Back to when you and Daseul were the best of friends. Daseul was in the middle of a sentence when the door opened again.

"You look… beautiful. That's my daughter." Your dad stepped in and you stood up. He took a step back, just to take in your breathtaking bridal beauty. Before anymore words were exchanged, your dad started tearing up.

"Dad… Don't cry… You're making me cry too." You were soon getting the sniffles too and wiped your dad's tears away.

Your dad grabbed hold of your hand and squeezed it. "I finally know why your mum's dad hated me. I took her precious daughter away. Now I'm going to hate Woohyun too."

Your lips broke into a smile, chuckling at your dad's joke.

Through the doors, entered another male. You looked up and your eyes rounded in surprise. You quickly bowed. "Hello, Mr. Nam."

Your dad turned around and saw Woohyun's dad as well. He held his hand out and Mr. Nam shook it without a second thought. "Hello, ~~~~'s father. You have raised her well. She makes a beautiful bride and I'm sure she'll even make a better wife for our Woohyun."

You smile gratefully at Woohyun's dad, showering you with compliments already. *I guess I was worried about nothing. Woohyun's father seems like a very nice person after all.*

"Okay, I think it's about time now," your dad said, as flicked his wrist to check his watch. You nodded and smiled towards Daseul.

"I guess I'll be going first." Daseul waved her bouquet and walked out.

Like any other wedding, the flower girl and the ring bearer walked out first. Then came Daseul.

In a light pink strapless dress with a white ribbon tied to the side and her hair done in lazy curls, it gave her a new innocence too.

Sungyeol, being one of the seven other groomsmen of Woohyun, gasped at her beauty. *Daseul…*

Daseul met eyes with Sungyeol and gave a shy smile. She bit her lip and reached the alter.

At this time, it was the moment that everyone was waiting for. The entrance of the bride. As the double doors of the church opened, two silhouettes were seen. As they walked the aisle, the crowd was stunned by your beauty.

But you didn't hear a word of compliment that came out of their mouths. Your eyes were on Woohyun the whole time. Woohyun was taken away by his beautiful wife-to-be. Not wanting to look away for even a moment, his eyes were filled with tender love and bliss. One look and anyone would know that the groom was head over heels for the bride.

The groom's Best Man, Soohyun, was in awe as well. *So this is what I gave up on… Man, I wish I was the one ~~~~ met first. But… I'm happy she found her own love. I hope I'll be able to find mine soon.*

As your dad led you to the end of the aisle, he looked at you longingly, before handing you over to Woohyun. "Take good care of her," your dad said, patting your hand against Woohyun's. Woohyun politely bowed in response and you both turned to the alter.

Oaths and 'I Do's were exchanged. "You may now kiss the bride."

As soon as the priest gave the 'okay' sign, the whole crowd went into a frenzy and you and Woohyun kissed passionately in front of everyone.

"Whoop!!" "Yeah, you go girl!" "Woohyun, you beast!" All different kinds of cheers were heard from the crowd.

Confetti and flowers were thrown above your heads as you came out of the church with Woohyun. You squealed with sheer happiness and Woohyun just smiled widely at everyone, hands around your waist.

"Okay! You girls can all stop being nice to me now. I know you all just want the bouquet." You winked at all the girls.

"Okay, here goes! 1… 2… 3!" You turned your back and threw the bouquet. Everyone reached their hands up in the air, hoping to get the bouquet but… "Yah! Watch where you're throwing things!"

You gasped and turned around to see a young man in a leather jacket and jeans, rubbing his head, with the bouquet by his side. *Omo! The bouquet must've hit him!*

You held up the dress and ran to his side. Picking up the bouquet, you tried to see if he was okay. "Sir, are you okay?"

The guy, pissed, looked at you with an irritated expression but was quickly erased when he saw your beauty. His breath stopped at his throat as your big doe eyes searched his face.

"Sir? Sir, are you okay?" Your face had concern written all over it. "I don't think I'm that much older than you, so you don't need to call me 'Sir'. The name's Byunghun, but call me L.Joe." L.Joe smirked and held his hand out.

Blinking from his face to his hand, you shook it absentmindedly. "See you around..." L.Joe gave you another heart-stopping smirk and walked off, "….~~~~."

You tilted your head. *Something seems… hmm… Maybe I'm just going mad from the wedding.*

You quickly went back to Woohyun and hugged him by the arm. "Babe, did you know him?"

You shook your head and pouted. "I think I should throw the bouquet again. But this time, make sure I don't hit anyone, okay?" "Okay." Woohyun bent down and gave you a peck on the lips.

"Anything for you babe. Anything."

--------------------

IT HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED! Stamped with the [Complete] label~

And for everyone, YES! There will be a sequel, haha XD But it won't be until I finished another fic, okay? ^^

[Hint: L.Joe might be in it ;)  Hence, his appearance]

Thank you EVERYONE, for all your support and love. If it wasn't for you guys, I don't think this fic would have gotten this popular, and even gotten featured ^^

Please continue supporting this even after this fic and I'll see you all in my other two fics~

Until next time, annyeong~~ <3