Seeking Love Advice from a Nerd Sparks the Jealousy of Another

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

"Woohyun-ah, do you ever think you would fall in love with a nerd?" Sungyeol casually asked, as he took a sip of his beer.

*Nerd? Lee ~~~~!? No way!* Woohyun quickly put his vodka down and turned towards Sungyeol, "What, you like a nerd!?"

Sungyeol slightly chocked on his beer and blinked, "Er… No… I'm just… saying…" Sungyeol began suspiciously drinking his beer again. Woohyun squinted his eye at Sungyeol. *It better not be Lee ~~~~ that he's got his eyes on. Wait… Nam Woohyun, what are you thinking!? You've already got Nam ~~~~~!*

"Okay, I'll come clean hyung. I do like a nerd… And… she's someone really special to me. I've known her since we were little but we stopped hanging out with each other ever since middle school because… Well… because I got popular and she… turned into a nerd," Sungyeol sighed as he drank another bit of his beer, reminiscing his memories  with Daseul, his childhood and present love.

"But because of this social status, I've never had a good talk with her ever since. Sure, our parents are good friends, we see each other quite often but it's just not the same as it used to be, you know? She's in Class 12A."

*12A… Wait, that's my class! And… Lee ~~~~'s class as well! Oh my god… Please don't tell me he like Lee ~~~~…*

"I think I'm going to approach her more often now. Thanks for hearing me out hyung. It really helped me get that off my chest. I'll see you later, bye," Sungyeol said, as he patted Woohyun's shoulder and left.

 

Sungyeol's eyes darted from left to right and he walked through the school halls. *According to the info people have give me, she should be right… here!* "Lee ~~~~!" A voice boomed and scared you.

"Omo! Oh… Hello Sungyeol-sshi…" You lowered your head, letting your fringe cover your eyes.

"Look, Lee ~~~~, I need your help," Sungyeol strode to your desk. You lowered your head even lower. *Gosh… He's gonna ask me to do his homework for him again… Frikken… Why can't people do their own homework!?* You rolled your eyes but Sungyeol couldn't see because your fringe was covering your eyes.

Woohyun walked past the classroom and saw Sungyeol standing in front of you and you lowering your head. Woohyun gasped and hid behind a wall, trying to listen in on your conversation. *Please don't tell me he's gonna confess to her. Wait… Why do I even care.* Woohyun stood up from his hiding place and walked away.

"Look, Lee ~~~~~, I want you to…"

Woohyun quickly ran back to his hiding place to listen to what Sungyeol had to say to you but Sungyeol whispered it into your ear instead.

*Why is he so close to her!? What are they saying!?* Woohyun glared at the close interaction between you and Sungyeol.

Your eyes widened, "Really!?" You looked to the seat where Yoo Daseul would usually sit. "Um… I can try but I can't guarantee anything…" You looked uncertain.

"You're both nerds, I'm sure you'll hit off fine. You have my number right? Report to me tomorrow afternoon about your progress, 'kay?" Sungyeol shot you a wink and happily walked out. Woohyun quickly hit behind a pillar so that Sungyeol couldn't see him. *What were they talking about…*

You heaved a sigh. *He wants me to befriend Yoo Daseul-sshi and create opportunities for him and her? Gosh… My life just got complicated…*

----------

Okay, Sungyeol's loveline has FINALLY arrived XD

If you're confused by Woohyun's feelings, Woohyun kind of has feelings for both the nerd and the player you ;)