A Special Present, Good or Bad

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Breaking away from the kiss, Woohyun smiled and looked you in the eye.

"Babe, I… have something to confess. You know that guy, Nam Woohyun that goes to the same school as you…"

You tilted your head and frowned slightly. *How does Woohyun-oppa know about Nam Woohyun… And that he goes to the same school as me…*

But Woohyun didn't keep you guessing for long. He leaned in next to your ear and whispered the response to the question in your head. "That's me."

A cold chill sent shivers down your spine as you gasped and pulled back, looking at your beautiful boyfriend up and down. Your eyes widened in disbelief. "

"Oppa… Are you… joking? You… can't be…" You were at a lost for words. Nothing could describe what you felt right now. It was like feelings of surprise, happiness, shock, disbelief and confusion all being stirred around in a pot.

Woohyun smiled at your cuteness. "Babe, I'm Nam Woohyun. 'Lee Woohyun' is just… an alias for me to get out at night." Woohyun took a big step closer to you, his face inches away from yours. "And I know about yours too, Lee ~~~~." He winked and smirked at you.

You just continued to stare at him, thoughts racing through your head. *That means… He knows what I'm like at school, the nerd me… Does that mean… he was just playing with me? All this time?*

Thoughts of Woohyun dumping you right on the spot flashed through your mind and fear clouded your eyes as you just stared at the ground.

Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows at your expression. He put a hand on your shoulder and put his face at the same level as yours. "Babe. Babe, look at me." Woohyun lifted your chin up, to be shocked by the tears that were welling in your eyes.

"Oppa…" Your voice just audible, "Are you leaving me now… Because you know that I'm not the person I really am? Are you… going to break up with me?" You bit your lip hard, trying to stop the tears from rolling down your cheeks.

Woohyun tilted his head, not understanding why you would say something like that. "Why on earth would I leave you, babe? I love you."

You looked up at him. "Really?" Woohyun's face softened and cupped your cheeks. "Really. I don't care whether you're Lee ~~~~ or Nam ~~~~. Either way, they're both mine, and they're both loved. So please babe, don't cry. I was never going to leave you from the beginning."

You finally smiled, letting a tear escape. "Thank god…" You went on your toes and kissed Woohyun, who gladly kissed you back. "I love you too." Woohyun smirked through the kiss. "Our 402nd 'I Love You'."

Just as you two were locking lips, a familiar five member group plus one walked by. The plus one, was the first to notice you and Woohyun.

"Oh my god… Don't tell me that's…" Daseul covered in surprise. "Why, why? What's wrong?" Jihyun looked around the streets, trying to find out what Daseul was gasping about.

But Daseul's surprise soon turned into happiness, then a smirk. *I guess even God's on my side.*

Daseul's expression turned back into fake surprise and shock, shakily raising her arm and pointing in your direction.

"Unnies… Isn't that… ~~~~… kissing Woohyun-sshi?" Daseul said. She quickly stole a glance at the 4minute members, who quickly caught on. Their eyes widened with shock, which were soon filled with anger, betrayal and hate.

They all squinted their eyes at you, with Daseul smirking in victory. *I guess I'll just throw in her little secret in the mix, just to make life a little bit more better. For me anyway.*

"Unnies… I've also got something else to tell you… But I'm not sure if it's okay to say it at a time like this…" Daseul bit her lip and lowered her head.

Hyuna turned around first. "Just tell us, Daseul. It can't be any worse that what we're seeing right now. So spill."

"Okay…" Daseul waved them all to huddle in a small circle. 4minute's expressions were all filled with shock, as they all turned their heads to face you, who was hugging Woohyun right now. And they thought that they knew you so well.

"I guess that will get a special 'Welcome' present next time she steps into Inspirit. Come on girls. I don't want to see that around anymore. Plus, we've got some present planning to do," Gayoon smirked, as she led to group away and led them away.

 

Walking into Inspirit, feeling happy as ever to be clubbing again, you were greeted with a splash of red wine, right down the middle of your dress.

You gasped in shock and looked down at your perfectly ruined dress. You bit your lip in anger and looked up to see who did it to you, only to see 4minute and Daseul, holding an empty wine glass and smirking at you.

You looked as them with shock, mouth wide open, not knowing what to say.

"And that's only the beginning, ." Gayoon threw you those cold words and a harsh stare before 4minute walked off, laughing. Daseul looked at you, with her chin lifted up, full of arrogance.

"I thought you got the message not to mess with me. Well, I guess you'll just have to learn the hard way then." Daseul looked at you as if you were nothing and joined 4minute.

-------------------------

Okay, had to wreck all the happiness floating around… I know… Daseul is gonna get death threats. Again… == ;

I might too… *Locks doors*