The Love of Sungyeol's Life, Yoo Daseul

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

You lent Daseul some of your clothes and heels. Thankfully, you two were similar in sizes.

"Daseul-ah, I'm going to take you somewhere. To have fun, okay?" You smiled. Daseul looked at the strapless blue sequined mini-dress and her killer heels and guessed where she was going. "Clubbing?" She timidly smiled. You shot your finger at her, "Bingo."

"~~~~-ah… I don't know if I'm ready for this…" Daseul pouted and tugged your arm. You gave her a reassuring look and placed your hands on her arms, "Don't worry! You'll be fine! Plus, I'll be there as well. What's there to worry about." You gave Daseul a wink and caught a cab with Daseul to Inspirit.

Arriving at Inspirit, Daseul was more nervous than ever. "~~~~-ah… I don't think…" Daseul was already turning the other way and ready to go back.

"Daseul! We've already made it this far. We might as well go the rest of the way and have a little bit of fun in there as well. Or else my efforts to beautify you would've been in vain," you pouted, pleading Daseul to stay.

Daseul sighed and gave in. She didn't want your hard work to be for nothing. "Fine…" She took a deep breath and linked arms with you.

Pushing the doors open, bright fluorescent lights were shown in an array of different colours, with a disco ball right in the centre of the dance floor, bouncing light off at every angle. Daseul was mesmerised and her jaw dropped. You chuckled. *She looks like me when I came here for the first time. I was such a noob back then.* You stopped chuckling and straightened your back, trying to scan the crowd for the main character for tonight. *Sungyeol.* You spotted him over by the bar, being hit on by some girls.

You rolled your eyes, *Some girls just never learn. Sungyeol's partner is here.* You looked at Daseul, who was still admiring the light display. "Come on, let's go. There's someone that wants to meet you." You held Daseul by the arm and walked in Sungyeol's direction. "S-someone wants to meet me? W-who?" Daseul stuttered. *Who would want to meet me? I just got here!* Daseul thought.

"Look, if you're here to hit on me, I'm not interested. I'm already taken so buzz off," Sungyeol plainly recited his line for the billionth time that night, as his twirled his vodka in its cup.

It broke Daseul's heart. *Sungyeol-oppa is… taken?* Daseul was on the verge of tears. You gasped and wanted to comfort Daseul but you had to yell at Sungyeol first.

"Yah Lee Sungyeol. I'm not here to hit on you, I have better things to do in my life. If by taken, you mean you're attached to that bottle of vodka that you're drinking, then be my guest. But as far as I'm concern, the love of your life is standing right in front of you and it's not me. It's her," you pointed your finger in the direction of Daseul.

Sungyeol swung himself around, "Look, I told-" He paused and looked at the beautiful girl standing next to you. She was beautiful, that was for sure. But there was something familiar about her that he couldn't quite put his finger on.

"Sungyeol-oppa… A-are you really… T-taken?" Daseul looked up to Sungyeol with teary eyes. Sungyeol  could recognise that voice anywhere. "Daseul…" He whispered, as Daseul burst into tears and ran towards the exit.

"Wait! Daseul-ah! Aish…" He quickly paid the bar tender and ran after Daseul. "They're going to have to sort this out themselves if they want a lasting relationship." You sighed and walked over to where the booths were, trying to find Woohyun.

"Babe!" That ever so familiar voice called and your face lit up. "Oppa!" You bounced your way towards Woohyun and sat next to him. His arm automatically wrapped around your shoulder he kissed your cheek. You slightly scrunched up your face in pain but not long enough for Woohyun to see.

"So, how was your day?" You asked, placing your hand on Woohyun's thigh. "Boring without you," Woohyun softly said, as he placed his hand around your waist and pulled you in. You gasped in pain.

"Hmm? What's wrong?" Woohyun asked. "Uh… N-nothing," you quickly answered. Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows in suspicious but kissed your cheek anyway. This time, he could see your face scrunch in pain and pulled back immediately.

"Yah, Nam ~~~~. What aren't you telling me?" Woohyun asked you sternly. You looked away and bit your lip. Woohyun stared at you and wiped away a bit of your foundation with his finger, revealing a bruise on your cheek.

Woohyun gasped. "~~~~-ah, what happened? Who did this to you?" Woohyun's voice was full of concern with a hint of anger.

You looked away. You didn't want to get the girls in trouble. You knew what would happen if Infinite was to get involved. The stories of Infinite's fights were famous and they would usually end with the other party being in hospital, 3 months minimum.

"Oppa… I don't want to talk about it… Let's go and dance, 'kay?" You dragged Woohyun by the arm and dragged him to the dance floor.

Although his body was moving with yours, his mind was elsewhere. *I'm sorry ~~~~-ah. But if you're not going to tell me, then I guess I'll just have to find out myself.*

------------

Woohyun will teach those girls a lesson… *glares*