I Finally Know Your Name

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

Linking arms with Woohyun, you two were walking down the streets of Kangnam, shopping.

"Oppa, look. Let's go into Etude House. I want some new makeup," you looked up to him with aegyo.

"Huh? What? Oh yeah… Sure…" Woohyun absentmindedly replied and walked into the shop without you.

"Yah! Lee Woohyun! You've been spacing out so much today! I guess you've found a new girlfriend to play with, hmph!" You crossed your arms and walked away.

Woohyun was looking through the lotion when he turned around to see you walking away. "Hey-" He stopped. How could he call out your name to stop you when he doesn't even know it!

"Um… Babe! Honey! Boo? Come back! Aish…" Woohyun immediately put down the lotion and ran after you busy he would lose you in the busy streets.

Your pace quickened as you heard Woohyun's footsteps behind you but he was faster. He held onto your wrist and spun you to face him.

"Look, babe. I'm sorry. But it's just that… My mind was… preoccupied with something…" Woohyun sheepishly admitted.

You raised an eyebrow at him, "Yeah, I bet. Your new girlfriend, right? Her name?" Seeing as Woohyun didn't reply, you flung your wrist out of his grip, only to have it held onto again.

"No! I don't know what girlfriend and whose name you're talking about but… There is a serious question I need to ask you." Woohyun suddenly switched his carefree mode to a very serious mode. He took a deep breath in and looked into your eyes, "What… is your name?"

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!" You burst into fits of laughter, holding onto your stomach. People on the streets were giving you weird looks.

"Shhh! People are looking!" Woohyun put a finger to his lips and looked from left to right, slightly bowing his head as an apology for your disturbance.

"B-but, it's just so, so funny! HAHAHAHAHA!" You burst out into controllable laughter again. "Aish, if I knew it was going to be like this, I wouldn't have asked you!" Woohyun cursed.

After a good five minutes of laughing, you finally stopped and breathed in deeply, wiping a tear from your eye. "Oh god, that was hilarious. We've been together for like what, two weeks now and you still don't know my name. I can see how much of a player you were before you met me," you winked at Woohyun, and started giggling again.

Woohyun's face blushed a baby pink, "Are you going to tell me or not? I mean, I've been waiting for the past five minutes, standing in the streets here, waiting for you to stop laughing at me, just for you to tell me your name. Can I know your name now? Please?" Woohyun even used his fail aegyo to get it.

"Ahahaha! Don't use your fail aegyo on me. It'll just make me laugh even longer!" You started laughing again, as Woohyun's shoulders dropped. *I thought my aegyo was pretty good…* Woohyun thought.

"Hello, my name is Nam ~~~~," you held out your hand, motioning for Woohyun to shake it, as if it was your first meeting with him.

*'Nam'? Same as mine. I guess she wouldn't have to change her last name when she gets married to me, hehe.* Woohyun mentally chuckled and shook your hand. "Nice to meet you too, beautiful lady. I'm Lee Woohyun," Woohyun shot you a wink before he pulled you in and kissed you on the cheek.

"Yah! Lee Woohyun! Is this what you do to all girls when you meet them? Player. We're over!" You playfully said, as you turned your head and cupped the place where Woohyun had kissed you.

"No~ Don't threaten me like that. You know I give in under pressure," Woohyun whispered into your ear, as he hugged you from behind.

You smiled and turned to face him, placing your hands on his chest. "Forgiven." You also planted a kiss on his cheek.

Woohyun gasped and cupped the place where you kissed him, "Is this what you do when you forgive a boy!? What a player! We're over!" Woohyun cutely stomped his feet and turned around. Your eyes widened at his sudden behaviour but you knew better than to give in.

You shrugged and coolly walked off. "'Kay." Woohyun turned around to see you leaving him. "No! Wait! I was joking!" Woohyun called after you, with one arm reached in front of him.

You turned around and stuck your tongue out at him. "Bleh! This is what you get for breaking up with me!" You started running.

*Haha, this game again. At least I know her name now. ~~~~...* Woohyun smiled, "Hey! ~~~~! Wait up!"

--------------------

Double update to celebrate the first day of my school holidays ^^

And yes, he finally knows your name XD I hope this was… at least somewhat an interesting way for him to know what your name is :L

What do you guys think? Haha