It's Serious!

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

"Yah, Woohyun-ah. Isn't that the chick that you were hitting on the other night? Can I go hit on her," Dongwoo was practically drooling over your long legs that were coming out from your mini black dress.

"Hey! No touchie! She's mine!" Woohyun spread his palm across his face and pushed Dongwoo's face back.

"You say that about every girl that you play with and when I end up asking them about you, they don't even know your name!"

Woohyun raised an eyebrow at Dongwoo's comment. "So you go around hitting on girls that I say are mine? So much for bros before hoes," Woohyun took a sip of his vodka while taking a side glance at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo shrunk back into the booth. Woohyun gave a little laugh and put down his vodka. "Well, this one is serious this time. She's my girlfriend. Officially."

"WHAT!?" All the members exclaimed. "That's impossible! The, Lee Woohyun, is settling down!? Holy crap… The world's ending." Sungyeol clutched his head and leaned on L's shoulder.

"Sorry, but I have NEVER heard of you EVER having a girlfriend before," Sunggyu agreed with Sungyeol.

 Woohyun 'Hmph'-ed and turned his head away. "Well, it's different this time. She's mine and only mine! So back off." Woohyun gave them all a death stare and childishly crossed his arms.

"Yeah, I'm sure it'll blow off in like, a week." Dongwoo howled in laughter, joined by rest of the guys.

*No, it won't. I'm sure it won't. It feels… different, this time round. She's… something special.* Woohyun sipped his vodka and looked at you, smiling and laughing with 4minute. *She's so pretty.*

"So, hyung. Since you like her and all what's her name?" Sungjung asked. That question stumped Woohyun.

"Um… It's a secret," Woohyun lamely smiled as a reply.

"See… I told you this wasn't serious," Dongwoo shook his head.  "It is! I swear!" Woohyun retaliated. "Yeah, sure, whatever." Dongwoo waved it away and continued talking with the rest of Infinite.

*It is serious! She's… Different. It feels like… we have more things in common than we know.*

---------

:D