Baby Talk

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Woohyun was the first to wake up the next morning. Yawning, Woohyun put his arms over his head and stretched, sitting up and rotating his neck as well. He stopped when he saw you sleeping figure facing him, hands in little fists placed in front of your face. He smiled and tenderly swept away the hair that had fallen over your face. 

You stirred in your sleep and opened your eyes a little, scrunching your face together to move your facial muscles. You opened your eyes a little wider and saw Woohyun smiling at you. You naturally smiled back. "Oppa is the first thing I see when I wake up, my day is perfect already," you sleepily said, giving him your sweet smile.

Woohyun bent down and nuzzled his nose with yours. "Good morning babe." You got up and used the blanket to cover up your bare body. "Babe, no need to cover up. I've seen it all last night." Woohyun gave you a wink and a smirk. "Oppa!" You playfully hit Woohyun on the arm, "Go wash up before you get any more dirty thoughts." "Too late."

You chuckled as you watched Woohyun put on his boxers and walk towards the bathroom. You sighed in content and laid back down on the bed again. Last night was one of the happiest nights of your life. You went clubbing after a long time, the love of your life proposed and you two became one last night. Life just couldn't get better than that.

Woohyun was happily brushing his teeth and washing his face. He too, was thinking similar thoughts to you. *Man, I'm so glad she's mine, as in fiancé, mine. Gosh, I'm a lucky guy. I can't wait till we have our wedding, and go on our honeymoon and… have a take two at what happened last night.*

Woohyun happily chuckled to himself as he planned what he was going to wear for his wedding, honeymoon plans and even baby names.

 *Hmm… If it's a boy, it'll either be called Hyunwoo or Jinwoo. If it's a girl… Hmm, I'll let ~~~~ decide on that one.* Woohyun was giddy at the thought and quickly rushed out of the bathroom to tell you about the baby names he thought up of.

"Babe!" Woohyun rushed out of the bathroom and jumped onto the bed, tackling you back down. "Aigoo, oppa! What is it?" You pushed him off and sat back up on the bed, fully dressed. "Aw… you're already dressed… But that's not what I wanted to tell you. ~~~~, listen! I've just thought of what our babies should be called!" Woohyun smiled brightly and held onto both your hands.

You just gawked at him. "B-baby names? Already?" Woohyun's face fell and pouted. "Are we… not going to have babies?"

"No no, I didn't mean it in that way, oppa. But… don't you think it's a bit too… early to be talking about having… babies?" You blushed looked down, squirming about little. Woohyun mouth 'Oh' and laughed. "So you were being shy about it! Haha." Woohyun poked you a few times and teased you but his face softened and took you into his embrace. "Don't worry, I won't rush you if you're not ready."

You smiled and thanked him mentally for his patience and love for you. You snuggled into Woohyun's chest a little bit more and was enjoying a sentimental moment when Woohyun's voice broke into your thoughts. "Just remember that I want my sons to be either called Hyunwoo and Jinwoo, okay?"

You broke away and looked at him with disbelief. "What? I was just making sure you knew." Woohyun gave you an innocent smile and both of you just burst into laughter.

"Alright, alright. You get to name your sons Hyunwoo or Jinwoo and I get to name my daughters, okay?" You held out your pinky. Woohyun chuckled at your childishness and laced his pinky through yours. "Okay."

You two touched foreheads and smiled happily. *I'm the luckiest person on earth,* you both thought.

---------------------------

MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOU ALL!!! :D  Did you like it? Heehee

Have a happy, safe, colourful, awesome, white/sunny Christmas everyone!! :D *waves* Stay well everyone! Everyone's been coming down with colds lately so watch out! ><

[P.S. Yes, everyone, they did IT last night XD & no~~ It hasn't finished yet~~ There's still a bit to go~~ Like the wedding ;) heehee ]

Be right back, while I write to Santa to leave Woohyun at my door for Christmas :DD