Lee ~~~~ and Nam ~~~~

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Woohyun got home, took off his blazer and sat himself on the couch. He took out his phone and dialled a number.

"Hello? I need you to find out all you can about a girl named 'Nam ~~~~'. Yes. I'll send you a picture of her right away. Yes, I have your phone number. Yes. Okay. Thank you." Woohyun hung up and leaned back onto his couch and sighed.

"I'm sorry, ~~~~-ah. But this is the only way I can get back at those people that hurt you. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to know a little bit more about my girlfriend, right?" Woohyun chuckled and looked through his phone, searching for a good picture of you.

"Found one," Woohyun smiled widely at the picture of you and him smiling widely during your first date with him at Hongdae. Woohyun pressed 'Send' and sent it to the private eye.

 

"Hello, ~~~~-sshi," Woohyun shyly greeted you at school, while you were grabbing books from your locker. You pushed your glasses up and saw it was Nam Woohyun.

"Hello Woohyun-sshi," you politely bowed and smiled. *Gosh, she is so cute.* Woohyun mentally grinned.

"Did you finished the chemistry homework that was given yesterday?" Woohyun asked, as he walked beside you to your next class.

"Um… Yeah. It was nothing hard," you proudly smiled. Chemistry was your strength so you zoomed through it.

Woohyun lowered his head slightly and scratched his head. "Can you help me? I hate chemistry… It’s the subject I do worst at…"

You smiled at the shy Woohyun presented in front of you. *I never knew he had a weak subject. Gosh, he's so cute. So shy, even just to ask for homework help.*

"Yeah, definitely. We have the next class together , right? We'll just get there early and I'll help you. Come on, let's hurry," you said, as you grabbed Woohyun's hand unconsciously and dashed towards your next classroom.

*She's holding my hand!* Woohyun looked down at his hand in yours.

For the rest of the day, you and Woohyun were inseparable. Daseul was too busy catching up with Sungyeol that she didn't spend much of the day with you so you spent the day with Woohyun instead.

"Haha, yeah! I remember that! And then, that girl slipped in the hall and everybody started laughing!" You cracked up with Woohyun as you two talked about past events that happened in the school. Woohyun paused for a moment and looked at your angelic smiling face. *She really is beautiful…* Woohyun mentally slapped himself. *Aish, Nam Woohyun! What are you thinking! You've already got your babe! You don't need another one!* Woohyun cutely furrowed his eyebrows and thinned his lips in determination to get you out of his mind.

"Woohyun-sshi, do you remember that other time when this other boy tripped over his own shoelace?" You burst into laughter again.

Woohyun just smiled affectionately at you. *Well… Maybe just at school… ~~~~ won't mind… She won't know…*

Woohyun walked you into your neighbourhood. *Wow, she and ~~~~ live in the same neighbourhood as well. What a coincidence.*

"You can just take me here. I can walk home safely from here. Thank you, Woohyun-sshi." You smiled and bowed, as you turned away and walked home.

Woohyun smiled and sighed in satisfaction. He took out his phone and called his driver to come and pick him up.

Ten minutes later, the car arrived. "Young master Nam," the driver bowed and opened the door. "Thank you," Woohyun coolly replied, as he stepped into the car and took off his glasses and bag.

"Ah. This came for you, young master." The driver turned around and handed Woohyun a mustard yellow envelope and started driving.

*Must be from the private eye I sent yesterday. So quick… I should hire him for business purposes too,* Woohyun cheekily thought as he opened the envelope.

Out spilled photos of you from your nightlife with 4minute and photos of you as yourself, being a nerd.

*Huh? What are Lee ~~~~'s photos doing here with Nam ~~~~'s?* Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows as he examined the two photos. Checking if there were anything else left in the envelope, out came a letter.

 

Dear Mr. Nam.

The name 'Nam ~~~~' is actually an alias used by the girl Lee ~~~~. She attends Woolim High and is close friends with another female named Yoo Daseul. Her appearance drastically changes, as you can see in the photos, when she goes out at night. During the night, she uses the name 'Nam ~~~~' instead of her real name in order to conceal her identity. Her usual hangout is a club named 'INSPIRIT' and her close friends at night seem to be group of girls that call themselves '4minute'. It seems that she also has a boyfriend by the name of 'Lee Woohyun', who also likes to go to 'INSPIRIT'. Along with the collection of photos taken of 'Nam ~~~~' and Lee '~~~~' are the picture of the two girls that beat Lee ~~~~ up in the hallways recently.

It was a pleasure working for you and I hope to work for you again in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,

The Private Eye.

 

Woohyun stared at the letter in disbelief, his hands slightly shaking. He quickly whipped his head back to see your slowly disappearing figure.

"She's the girl I've been seeing!? She was right in front of my eyes and I couldn't even recognise her!? How…" Woohyun squinted and stared into space.

*I don't even know what to say…* Woohyun thought, as he threw his head back and leaned against the fine leather seat.

*What am I going to do now?*

--------------------

HE FINALLY FOUND OUT!!