Picking a Light from the City

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

After watching a nice movie, Woohyun mysteriously took you to a place. "Oppa, where are we going?" You tilted your head as you looked out the window. It wasn't a place that you normally went to and you were greeted with unfamiliar street lights and buildings.

"You'll see when we get there." Woohyun smiled, keeping his eyes on the road.

Soon, you were out of the city and into grassy hills. Darkness covered what would look like beautiful rolling hills, making them look slightly scary.

"Oppa… are you dragging me out here to kill me…" You slowly clocked your head towards Woohyun, giving him an utmost serious look. Woohyun looked to you for a second and turned his head back ahead, smirking.

"You weren't meant to know until we got there. But I guess now that you've know my plan… It wouldn't hurt to execute it a little bit sooner… AH!" Woohyun shouted the last bit, scaring you and causing you to jump.

"Ah!" You would've jumped through the roof if it wasn't for the seatbelt keeping you down. Woohyun was laughing hysterically. "I can't believe you actually fell for that. HAHAHAH!" Woohyun howled in laughter.

Your cheeks crimson and you frowned, pouting. "Oppa! That was not funny! Hmph!" You crossed your arms and stared towards the front.

"Aw, babe. Don't get angry. I promise, where we're going won't involve any killing whatsoever." Woohyun's left hand slid over to yours and grasped it, giving it a light reassuring squeeze.

You instantly released the breath that you've held for so long and relaxed, smiling at Woohyun. *He's such a considerate person. Well… Sometimes.* You chuckled to yourself and held onto Woohyun's hand, trusting him, wherever you're going.

Soon, the car came to a halt, away from the busy city lights and stopped in front of a big grassy hill. You fell asleep during the car ride and your head tilted to the right. Woohyun smiled as he saw your peaceful sleeping figure. He got out of the car and opened the door on your side, carrying your bridal style out of the car and closing the door with his leg, locking it in the process.

While carrying you up a hill, you suddenly stirred awake, finding yourself in Woohyun's arms. You rubbed your eyes and looked around.

"Mmh? Oppa, where am I? And what am I doing in your arms? Here, let me get down." You were going to hop off his arms but he just kept a tighter grip on you and pushed your forehead back down with his.

"Stay put. I'll take you to somewhere you'll never forget," Woohyun smiled down genuinely at you and you stopped struggling.

Soon, you and Woohyun arrived at the top of the hill. Woohyun let you down gently and lightly hammered his arms. "Gosh, you're so heavy." He complained.

"Your fault for not letting me down." You scrunched your nose and stuck your tongue out at him. You then turned around and gasped. It was a view of the city from above and it was beautiful. The lights of the city danced about and shone brightly against the darkness you were in. Woohyun smiled, noticing that you noticed the scenery.

Woohyun silently crept behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Isn't it beautiful," he whispered, resting his chin onto your shoulders.

"It is…" You were in awe. You never knew a place like this existed outside Seoul. "But it will be never as beautiful as you," Woohyun smirked, kissing your earlobe. You chuckled. "How did I know it was coming?" You turned around and quickly pecked him.

"Here, I'll show you something." Woohyun turned you back to face the city lights again. He reached his hand out in front of you. "Look. I'm going to grab one of the lights and it'll be yours. Ready?"

You chuckled, anticipating what Woohyun was going to do now. Woohyun smiled, as he grabbed thin air and opened his palms. And there it was, lying in his palm, was a beautiful silver necklace with a small, circular pink diamond pendant hanging off it.

You gasped at it's beautiful. The lights for the stars seemed to be dancing off it.

"Oppa… It's beautiful," you gave him a grateful smile. Woohyun gladly smiled back and put on the necklace for you. You felt it on your neck with your hands.

"Thank you oppa." You wrapped your arms around Woohyun's neck and kissed him. "Finally, a real kiss." Woohyun smiled through the kiss and kissed you right back.

------------

Ah~~ I don't know how I came up with this… XD

But I hope you all liked it :D