First Love

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

Woohyun came home, exhausted from having to face weird stares from students all over again. Woohyun's mother saw her son walking in and quickly ran to his side.

"Son, I'm sorry we had to have you transfer school but it was for the better," Mrs Nam tried to reason with Woohyun, "Look, I know you probably don't like Woolim High but at least you're with your friends there, right? Infinite, if I'm not mistaken?"

Woohyun raised an eyebrow at his mother. *Yeah, night-time friends. They don't even know who I am at school.*

"Son. I couldn't have you risk being kidnapped by those people that kept sending us threat letters. So please, I'm sure you'll get used to the new school in a very short time. I'm sure you've even made friends already." Woohyun's mother smiled, trying to make the situation a little more optimistic.

Your face flashed through Woohyun mind. *Well… There is her…*

Woohyun sighed and gave into his mother. "Don't worry mother… I'm coping fine. But it's not like they're able to find me anyway. I mean, the CEOs walked past me the other day and when I looked at them straight in the eye, they just scoffed and kept walking. See, even the ahjusshis that I grew up around don't even recognise me. How will strangers, let alone dumb kidnappers, find me?" Woohyun said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"True…" Mrs Nam said in agreement. "But still, I can't risk my only son and the heir to Nam Corporations and let him stay at Cube High." Mrs Nam nodded and walked off.

*Sigh… Why was I born into such a wealthy family… I sometimes just wish I was a normal person… like my baby.* Woohyun sighed in content as he thought of you.

Babe, I'm missing you. What are you doing? Are you getting ready for our date?- Your love

Woohyun smiled as he press 'Send' on his phone and anticipated your reply.

A sweet smile spread across your face as you read the text you had received from Woohyun.

"The nerve of this guy, calling himself 'My Love'." You chuckled at his sweet gesture and looked down at yourself. Thick frames, baggy shirt and reading comics, instead of getting ready.

"Oh crap… I totally forgot," you smacked your forehead and quickly texted Woohyun back.

Of course, what else would I be doing? I miss you too, oppa. I love you. xx - Your one and only true love

You smiled and walked in front of your wardrobe. "What should I wear…" You said, as you tapped your chin.

Woohyun was delighted that you texted him back. A smile of affection played on his face.

*What a cutie. My one and only true love, aye? Actually, my FIRST ever love. But you know, that's cool too.* Woohyun chuckled as he straightened his tie and looked in the mirror, checking that his clothes and hair was okay.

*Gotta look good for my one and only true love, right?* Woohyun smiled and left the house.

-------------

100 SUBSCRIBERS!! I wasn't planning on writing another chapter for you guys but since I've hit 100 subscribers, I just thought that I'd write an extra chapter for you guys ^^

I'm just so happy that I'm able to hit the 100 subscribers mark!! Thank you so much for supporting me, guys! >< *opens champagne* WHOO!