Pyjamas

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Ending your date with Woohyun with watching a movie and having dinner, you leaned your head onto Woohyun's shoulders as you walked back to your house hand in hand.

"Oppa…" You softly said. "Mmh?" "What would you do if I had to go back to Busan, let's say… tomorrow?"

"I would pop the tyres of the vehicle you're getting on and hijack it," Woohyun stated seriously, running the scene smoothly through his mind. *Damn, that'd be cool.*

You giggled at Woohyun's 'serious thought'.  *I guess I won't be telling him about me leaving tomorrow…*

When Woohyun reached your doorstep, he held onto both of your hands and kissed you on your forehead. "I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow babe." Woohyun greasily winked at you and gave you a longing look before walking out your driveway and back to his house. You sighed as you turned around and opened the door to you house.

"Tsk tsk. You didn't end up telling him after all." "OY MY GOD! MUM!" You put a hand over your rapidly beating heart and took in short and sharp breaths. "Oh, sorry." Your mum gave you a sheepish laugh as she stepped out of the shadows. "So, my beautiful daughter. Why didn't you tell your perfect boyfriend that you're leaving for Busan tomorrow with Soohyun?"

"Coz… I just… I don't know. I just… I don't know!" You ran into your room and shut the door. Your mum shook her head from side to side as she looked in the direction of your room. "I knew she would do this. Because I did the exact same things as her when I was young." You mum cracked up at memories of her good old days and went to bed.

 

"Ooft! Soohyun-ah!! Help me~ Please?" You batted your lashes at Soohyun who was already at the bottom of the stairs with his suitcase, whereas you were at the top, trying to get down. Soohyun rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs. "Fine…" "Yay!" You clapped your hands happily as you saw Soohyun drag your rock heavy suitcase down the stairs.

"Dude! What do you have in there!?" Soohyun exclaimed, as he mustered all his effort to drag it down without the suitcase dragging him down.

"Um… Clothes and makeup." You gave him a bright smile in return. "Gosh… Girls and their materialistic needs…" Soohyun mumbled. "Hey! I heard that!" You shouted in reply. "Good!" Soohyun stuck his tongue at you and turned his head away childishly.

For what seemed like a million years for Soohyun but only a breeze for you to get down the stairs, you were already by the door, ready to depart for your flight back. By this time, your mum looked more nervous than usual and started putting her fingers near her lips. You noticed this and went over to your mum, who was in a daze.

"Mum. Mum? Are you alright?" You slightly shook your mum and looked at her in concern. "Huh? What? Yeah, yeah… I'm fine…" Your mum drifted off into a daze again as she was deep in thought. *If he doesn’t come now…*

And just like that, the doorbell rang. "Mmh? Whose that, so early in the morning?" Your mum, a bit too excitedly, said. Your raised a suspicious brow at your mum. *Something's up again…*

Just as your mum opened, a figure dressed in pyjamas and messy bed hair. "~~~~! Where's ~~~~~!" The figure screamed.

*Mmh…? That voice…?* Yours eyes widened as the figure suddenly made a dash for you and took you into a bone-crushing hug. "~~~~~! Why didn't you tell me you were going!?" Woohyun took you out of his embrace and held onto your arms tightly, staring into your eyes for an answer.

"O-oppa! How did…" You quickly gave your mum a look, where she was just innocently smiling back at you. You shook your head and turned your head back to Woohyun. You then examined him from top to bottom and started having a giggle fit.

"What, what is it!? Are you hiding something from me again!?" Woohyun demanded. You laughed even more at the fact that Woohyun didn't even know that he had worn his bed clothes out. Soohyun was laughing on the sideline as well.

"Oppa… Have you realised… You're wearing your pyjamas? Did you run here?" You stared at Woohyun's slightly sweaty forehead and his chest slightly moving up and down from puffing.

"What!?" Woohyun gawked at you as he looked down at his body. "Oh my god!" He squealed and covered his body with his hands.

The whole family bursted out in laughter at the embarrassed Woohyun. Woohyun just flushed a deep red as he stood in his awkward position.

"Oh, dear! You're going to miss your flight!" Your mum exclaimed. You looked at your watch and gasped. "Oh my god! Soohyun, let's hurry!" You reached out to Soohyun and grabbed him by the arm, running into your dad's car and pulling your suitcase behind you.

"Wait! ~~~~~-ah! Let me give you one more thing!" Woohyun called, running after you in his slippers. "Mmh? What is it?" As soon as you turned around, your lips met with Woohyun's. You smiled at the gesture of your sweet boyfriend and instinctively wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

HONK! HONK! Your dad's honking startled the both of you, causing you two to break your farewell kiss. You looked down at your feet with your hands lingering on Woohyun's shoulder. "Oppa… I'll be going now. I'll see you in a few months, okay?" You gave Woohyun a quick peck on the lips before running into your dad's car.

"Took you long enough, sweetheart…" Your dad grumbled, as he turned the key into ignition and started up the car.

You turned around and looked back at Woohyun, who was waving happily at you. "I'll be waiting!" Woohyun cupped his hand around his mouth while waving with the other. You happily beamed and waved back. You turned back around and sat back in your seat, sighing in content and finally putting on your seatbelt.

*Oppa, I'll be back soon. And when I graduate from my school there and come back, I'll be staying with you forever.*

--------------------

^^ HEEHEE!! You know guys… I realised I typed 'waxy arm dance' instead of 'wavy arm dance' in the chapter before this.. Omg…. Embarrassing…. == ; Shows how much I spell check my work, right? XD So I went & changed it back… LOLL

Mmh.. by the way guys, would you like to hear me sing? :L I posted a cover of me singing on youtube :DD so if you guys are interested, check out the link below and maybe comment and rate? :D Maybe even subscribe? heehee Thank you ~ ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tBRPfX8swk&feature=channel_video_title