Gayoon's Heartbreak, 4minute's Revenge

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

Woohyun was standing by the bar, finding the right moment to get close to Gayoon. Just as Woohyun was about to call it a night, Gayoon suddenly walked over to the bar, sweeping her hair form her face after dancing like there was no tomorrow. Gayoon immediately sank onto the seat and ordered a shot. Woohyun smirked and took his chance to flirt and talk up Gayoon.

"Well, I'm sure I've seen you around before. My name's Woohyun. Lee Woohyun. I'm sure a face like mine is not easy to forget," Woohyun seductively said into Gayoon's ear.

Gayoon turned her head slightly to the side and smiled. *Another guy, another day. They all just keep falling for me, don't they.*

Gayoon then turned to Woohyun and rested her head on her hand gently, capturing the angle of the bar lights to hit her face perfectly.

"Lee Woohyun? I don't think I've ever seen you before but if you insist that you've seen me before… I can play along with that," Gayoon purred, as she drew close and started drawing circles on Woohyun's chest with her finger.

*She was a lot easier than I thought. I guess that just makes life easier for me then.*

From afar, you could see Gayoon falling straight for Woohyun.

*Wow. That kid's a lot better than I thought. He got Gayoon wrapped around his finger in under a minute… Interesting target…* You turned to 4minute, trying to get as much information on Woohyun as you could.

When you turned your head back to the bar, Woohyun and Gayoon was gone. *I guess they must be up there…* You lifted your head up, as a few levels up on the club, was the INSPIRIT hotel.

 

Woohyun and Gayoon tumbled through the hallways kissing, they finally reached their room. "Hurry up! I can't wait," Gayoon said breathlessly. Woohyun smirked and opened the door wide open, before continuing where he and Gayoon had left off.

Reaching the bed, Woohyun took off his jacket and pinned Gayoon down on the bed and started trailing kisses down her neck.

Gayoon moaned and arched her back. Woohyun smirked and continued until he stopped. He started ping the back of her dress, revealing her lacy and a strapless bra. But then, Woohyun started to inspect Gayoon's body.

"Eurgh," he said, with utmost distaste in his voice. "Look at that tummy fat. What is this? And here, is this what you girls call a hot body? These thunder thighs of yours? And look at your s. You've got so much fat elsewhere and but none in your s. What are you, A? Gosh… I can't continue this anymore. Sorry, but you're just too much." Woohyun shuddered and grabbed his jacket to leave. Gayoon grabbed the quilt and covered her almost- body, tears rolling down her face.

"Gosh, how can they let someone that ugly into the club like that…" were the last words Woohyun threw at Gayoon before walking out the door.

 

Down at the club level, you and Infinite were having a swell time, grinding against each other and seducing each and every one of them.

"Call me," you would whisper in every one of their ears, and slip a card into their back pockets. They would all grin like they've won a massive trophy but little did they know, that you've done that to every single member. Except Woohyun.

Then, a phone call from Gayoon came. "Hello? Gayoon-ah? Where are you? I thought you were having fun with that hottie you met at the bar just then."

You heard sobbing from over the line and started worrying about her. "Gayoon-ah? Where are you? Why are you crying?"

"Th-That jerk. He just left me. N-Not only that! H-He called me f-fat a-and.. And…" Gayoon broke into tears again as she remembered the harsh criticism Woohyun gave her.

You softened. Even though you knew they were es and s, it was still mean for someone to call a girl fat. It's a girl most sensitive topic.

"Okay um… Calm yourself and come down. We'll get back at him. For sure, okay? So just… Um… Get dressed and I'll meet you at the bar along with the rest of 4minute, okay?"

Gayoon sounded as if she nodded and you hung up, calling all the members of 4minute and telling them what happened.

"Bastard!" Hyuna said, as she slammed her hand on the bar table. "We are so getting him back! We're gonna put him through twice as much pain as he did to our Gayoonie!" Jihyun cried.

"I agree! Oh my god! Idea! How about, one of us go and make that son of a fall in love with us and then, dump him twice as hard and tell him that it was all for Gayoonie!" Sohyun clapped her hands and cried.

"Oh my god! That is a totally good idea! So you're NOT all dumb after all!" said Jihyun. Sohyun gave her a dirty and turned back to face everyone.

"So, who's going to be the vixen, huh?" Sohyun looked at everyone and anticipated someone to shoot their hand up but all everyone did was look away and shuffle their feet. You rolled your eyes and raised your hand halfway.

"I'll do it, you bunch of . I'll seduce him and then dump him twice as hard, is that it? Gosh, it’s such an easy thing to do and you can't even do that. Can you even called yourselves '4minute'?" You scoffed at them as you saw Gayoon walk out of the elevators.

"Gayoon-ah! We've just figured out a great plan to get revenge on Woohyun! Here, it's like…" Sohyun told the whole plan to Gayoon, who was equally as excited as everyone.

*I guess I'll just postpone Infinite and concentrate on Woohyun. Lee Woohyun… Interesting…*

----------

Was the chapter alright? Hehe

Please comment or leave behind any feedback you have for me ^^