Homework Help

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

"Yah, Lee ~~~~. Come over here," Sunggyu commanded.

You rolled your eyes and you blew up your fringe. *What now?* You quickly blew a puff of air out of your cheeks and lowered your head, hugging your books tightly in front of you like they were your most prized possession.

"Yes, Sunggyu-sshi?" You looked from over your thick frames.

"My homework, due tomorrow. Give it to me tomorrow morning." Sunggyu threw you a few sheets of loose paper and walked away, dialling someone's number.

"Hello?" you spoke into your phone.

"~~~~ babe. I've been missing you all day. Can you come out and see me tonight?" Sunggyu said on the other line of the phone.

You twitched the side of your mouth, as you looked at Sunggyu's back from across the hallway. *You tell me to do your homework, and then you tell me to meet you? You wish, party boy!*

"Sorry, I'm actually quite busy today. I've got homework," you purred into the phone.

"I can be your tutor then," Sunggyu winked, loosening his tie.

You pulled your phone away from your ear and looked at it with disgust before placing it on your ear again. "Seriously Sunggyu-ah. I have to do homework."

Sunggyu pouted, "Well that's no fun. Just get someone else to do your homework for you."

*That's what you did!* You compressed your anger and tried to end this conversation quickly before you smashed your phone.

"I wish I could," you said through gritted teeth, "Just get my friends to play with you. You know, 4minute."

Sunggyu contemplated between your hot body and the 'Not-so-hot' bodies of five beautiful girls. He sighed an agreed, "Fine… But just so you know, you have the hottest body out of them any day." Sunggyu gave you a kiss through the phone, causing you to gag. *Shallow.*

-------------

Just a little snippet of your life, haha :L