Being Jealous of Your Other Self

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

"You know, I met a new friend at school today," Woohyun said, as he pressed his cheek against your temple and played with your fingers.

"Really? So did I," You chuckled. "Really?" Woohyun pulled away and asked, "What's this person like?"

"Um…" That question stumped you there. You couldn't tell Woohyun that you had just met a nerd and befriended him. It would ruin your reputation. "Um… He's-"

Woohyun raised an eyebrow at the mention of a 'he'. "So… it's a guy?" "Yeah, why? Something wrong?" You innocently blinked back. Woohyun cleared his throat, "Um… no." You gave him a suspicious look.

"Well anyways. He's really smart. He's shy but really cute as well," You cutely smiled as you remembered the studious and shy Nam Woohyun. But when you were talking good about Nam Woohyun, the thoughts that went through Woohyun's head were, *I'm smart! I'm cute! I wonder if she ever talks about me this way…*

"We even exchanged numbers today," you smiled. "WHAT!?" Woohyun jumped out of his seat. "Why would you do such a thing!? Giving a guy your phone number the first day you meet. Okay, give me your phone." Woohyun went through your bag and pulled your phone out but you snatched it back.

"Hey! What are you going to do with that!" You held your phone protectively and frowned at Woohyun.

"So I can tell that guy to delete my one and only true love's phone number off his phone!" Woohyun cutely frowned, slightly pouting his lips. Your expression softened. *He actually took it seriously…* You quickly leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. He stopped what he was doing and looked at you with wide eyes.

"Cutie pie, you're jealous," you eyes sparkled with playfulness. Woohyun's face flushed red and gulped, "No! It's just that… uh… I don't want some random guy to have your number on their phone…"

You chuckled and tapped Woohyun's nose with your finger. "Okay, but I'm not deleting his number. I want to at least have some friends at school, 'kay?"

Woohyun puffed out his cheeks and frowned in disapproval but nodded anyway because he didn’t want you to lose a friend you liked.

"There's no need to be jealous my love," you whispered into Woohyun's ear, "You know that you're my love." You kissed his ear and sent chills down his spine.

*Well… I guess there's nothing to worry about then… If she says it like that…* Woohyun leaned in and pecked your lips. "I love you too," he said, as he rested his forehead on yours.

"I love you too," a smile spread across your lips as you pecked his lips back.

-------------

^^