Goodnight Kiss

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

"Yah! I'm going to catch you! And when I do, I'll make you pay!" Woohyun yelled after you, laughing as the wind blew in his face.

"Well, I guess I'll never pay you back since you won't ever catch me!" You yelled back, hugging onto your bear.

"We'll see about that," Woohyun mumbled as he sped up, shrinking the distance between you and him in a matter of seconds.

"Eeep!" You squealed as you tried speeding up too, but running fast in your pumps was impossible.

"Gotcha!" Woohyun hugged you from behind whispered it into your ear.

You two laughed as you received a back hug from Woohyun.

"Aigoo, babe. Don’t your feet hurt from running away from such a handsome guy in pumps?" Although Woohyun sounded cocky, you could tell he was worried about you.

You looked down at your feet. "Yeah… They do," you pouted.

"Hop on," Woohyun offered, as he squatted down in front of you.

"Huh? What for?" Your eyes widened at the broad back presented in front of you.

"So that my baby won't suffer more," Woohyun said softly. You smiled and gladly jumped onto his back.

Woohyun toppled forward a bit, surprised that you literally 'jumped' on him. "Easy there, babe." Woohyun chuckled and walked through the streets of Hongdae with you on his back.

You were pointing to all the things that caught your attention and told Woohyun about the things you liked and about things you didn't like.

"Woohyun-ah, what do you like?" You tilted your head and asked.

Woohyun air through his teeth, "'OPPA!'"

You rolled your eyes, "Woohyun-OPPA! What do you like?"

A triumphant smile spread across Woohyun face, "Much better. What I like? That's easy, you." You lightly bonked Woohyun on the head. "Lies."

 

After spending a long night walking around Hongdae, with Woohyun doing the walking, you grew sleepy.

"~~~~-ah? ~~~~? You tired? What's your address? I'll take you home," Woohyun looked back to see you nodding off to sleep.

"It's…" You started mumbling and were nodding off. "Aigoo, this girl," Woohyun smiled and shook his head. "Listen, ~~~~-ah. We'll catch a cab and you can tell the driver where you live, okay?"

"I live in…" You recited your address to the driver and he drove you and Woohyun there.

"Ahjusshi, stay here please. I'll be catching the cab back, thanks." Woohyun smiled and closed the door, walking the sleepy you to your house.

Woohyun steadied you and held you in front of him, holding the side of your two arms.

"Aigoo, this girl. ~~~~-ah? We're at your house. I'll be going now, okay?" Woohyun tilted his head, hoping to get a response out of you.

Being half asleep already and only hearing half of what Woohyun said, you nodded and turned to fumble with your keys to open your door.

"Uh-uh. Not before I give you this." Woohyun turned you to face him and gently planted a kiss on your forehead.

Like an energiser, your eyes shot open at the touch of his lips against your skin. Woohyun pulled back and smiled, "Bye~" he waved, and got into the cab and drove away, leaving a wide awake you at your doorstep.

You touched your forehead, *He… No way… I'm dreaming.* You lightly slapped your cheeks and fumbled around with the keys before opening the door.

-------

^^