Sharing Secrets, with the Right and Wrong Person

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

That night, you were more close with Sungyeol than you were before. Because Sungyeol now knew both of your secrets, you were more comfortable around him than anyone else. Although Daseul would always hang around Sungyeol, she would always go off with some phone call.

You, Sungyeol and Daseul was sitting under a tree in the school grounds, relaxing in between classes.

"That club, Andromeda, was alright… It was nothing special The sound system was pretty crappy too," Sungyeol complained. You nodded, "I agree. I guess-" Daseul's phone rang and interrupted your sentence.

"Sorry. I'll just quickly go get this." Daseul gave you and Sungyeol and apologetic look and scuttled away to answer her phone.

You and Sungyeol looked at her chatting and heard, "Oh, hey Jihyun!"

You sighed and shook her head. *4minute, again. It seems like all her phone calls are from them lately. I just hope she can cope with being influenced by them. I don't want my first friend at Woolim to turn out like them too…*

"You were saying?" Sungyeol tilted his head. You snapped out of your daze and finished your sentence. "Oh, right! I was saying, that I guess there's just no club like Inspirit."

"Whoo, so true! Cheers!" Sungyeol raised his juice box and so did you. "Cheers!" You chuckled. You bumped your juice boxes with Sungyeol and laughed.

Daseul was busy on the phone when she turned to see you and Sungyeol laughing happily under the tree. She narrowed her eyes at you with sinister eyes. *You've already got Nam Woohyun. What do you want with my Sungyeol now? I better not catch you trying to steal my boyfriend or else I can't control what I'm going to do with your secret.*

 

Walking along the streets of Manwondong, Daseul ordered a cup of espresso from a café. When she paid for it and was about to leave, she saw Sungyeol walk through the door. She was about to run over and greet him with a big hug when she saw that Sungyeol was not alone. Behind him was a girl who looked stunning in a strapless black dress. You.

Daseul watched as you plopped yourself onto a chair lifelessly and Sungyeol chuckling, sitting opposite of you. Daseul sensed that something fishy was going on so she sat by a nearby seat with her back to you both, so neither you or Sungyeol would notice.

Daseul's eyes widened as she overheard Sungyeol talking about how he won't tell Woohyun about your secret. Then the conversation turned to how you were doing with Woohyun as a couple. Daseul gasped.

*So they are a couple! Hmm… But I'll keep this to myself for now. It might come useful one day.* Daseul smirked and walked out of the store like nothing happened. She looked at her phone and gasped at the time. *I'm late to meet 4minute! Gotta hurry!* She took a big gulp of her coffee and ran to meet them.

----------------------------

Hmm…