400th 'I Love You'

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Woohyun called you out once again, for something special night time date. Not telling you what it was for, you dressed casually and walked out the door. Checking your makeup and hair, you grabbed your bag and smiled to yourself. *I wonder what he's got in store for me today.*

Skipping towards Hongdae, you saw Woohyun waiting for you, arms wide open. "Oppa!" You happily jumped into his arms and hugged him tight around the waist, snuggling against his chest.

"Babe, how are you." Woohyun took a big whiff of your sweet scent from your hair and asked that unnecessary question. He saw you every day at school and you were fine.

"Not so good lately, actually…" You sighed, surprising Woohyun. He pulled you from him and looked at you with worried eyes.

"Why!? What's wrong!? Did someone hurt your feelings and hurt you in any way!? I'll get them back… Just they wait." Woohyun punched his palm and was about to storm past you when you giggled and grabbed his arm.

"No, no oppa. It's nothing like that. It's just that… Daseul and I… aren't on the best of terms right now. And it doesn’t seem like it's gonna get better any time soon. And I don't know how to fix it." Your eyelids drooped down in sadness.

"Oh baby, come here." Woohyun pulled you into another set of hugs and cradled you. "It'll get better, I promise."

You nodded and smiled into his embrace. Woohyun poked his tongue out. *I think it's best no to tell her about Daseul trying to hit on my the other night… Not that I fell for it but I don't think it'll help the situation one single bit.*

"Alright, let's go babe." Woohyun held his arm out for you to link and you gladly did so. Walking through the busy night streets of Hongdae, it made you feel like you were having a déjà vu of the first date you and Woohyun ever had.

You returned to the hoop-throwing stall once again, and the ahjusshi seemed to have recognised you two.

"Aigoo, couples these days are just so cute. Here you go sir, service for being together for so long and looking like a heaven-made match." The stall ahjusshi handed you a set of hoops and you beamed and bowed at him. "Thank you so much ahjusshi!"

Failing all your attempts, you only had one hoop left. You looked at the lonely hoop in your hand and pouted. "Oppa… This is the last one… And I …"

Woohyun chuckled and took the hoop from you. "Here, let the pro do this." He winked and smirked at you.

Squinting one eye and biting his lip in concentration, he threw the hoop in the air.

"Sir! You've done it again! You've won the teddy bear. Here, just wait a moment." The stall ahjusshi went away with the teddy and came back with it. But this time, it had a pretty red bow on it's right ear.

"Now, it can be a couple set. Here you go miss. And may you two have eternal happiness." The stall ahjusshi warmly smiled at you both and you two bowed back as a reply.

"Thank you so much. We will!" You waved as you walked away from the stall. You hugged the bear in front of you and smiled down at it, fiddling with the newly tied ribbon. Woohyun looked down you at, smiling like a little kid. And without warning, he snatched the bear away from you again.

"Oppa! Why are you doing this to me again!" You frowned and jumped up and down, trying to reach the bear being held so high up.

"I just can't help but tease you. That's just the way I show my love babe," Woohyun childishly smiled and continued watching you jump up and down, trying to get the bear from him.

You grew tired and sighed, squatting down and giving up. "Hmph, oppa's mean."

Woohyun chuckled and bent down, placing the bear in front of you. A cheeky grin grew on your face and you tried snatching it away, but Woohyun was a step ahead of you.

"Oppa! Are you going to give it back to me or not!?" You stood up and frowned, slightly raising your voice.

"Okay, on one condition." Woohyun held up one finger and grinned. You leaned in, wanting to hear this 'condition'.

"That you'll say you love me." Woohyun whispered. Your expression softened and you turned to Woohyun. "Oppa, you could've said so in the beginning."

You gave him a peck on the lips. "I love you," you quietly said, so that only he would hear those three magic words.

"That's our 400th 'I Love You'," Woohyun smiled, as he pressed his forehead against yours and held you around the waist.

You giggled. "Yeah, and you probably said around 90% of them."

Woohyun smiled back as a reply and continued the kiss.

---------------

To celebrate having 400+ subscribers ^^

SPECIAL FAN SERVICE AGAIN!! :D