I Have Him/Her Already!

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

"Okay, class. Homework will be the exercises on pages 189 and 190. Dismissed." The teacher stacked his books together and left the class, leaving the class to groan and moan about having homework.

*I'll just take care of it here… Don't have time at home… Or tonight. Got a date with Woohyun,* you smirked as you started on your homework.

Everyone was going home, everyone except you… and Woohyun. *Huh, he's not going home? Wow, he's just like me. Except… without the player part.* "Hey, how come you're not going home yet?" You innocently asked.

Woohyun stopped poking the side of his cheek with the top of his pen. "Um, I wanted to finish my homework here instead of at home. I've got plans tonight," he shyly smiled, as he furrowed his eyebrows at a question he didn't get.

*Wow… He really IS like me.* You peered over at the question he was stuck on and decided to help him.

"Here, this is how you do it." You gently took his book and started explaining and showing him how to solve it.

"Ah~ I see now. Wow, that was actually so easy. Thanks, ~~~~-sshi," Woohyun kindly smiled at you, his smile made your heart waver and you quickly turned around and clutched your heart.

*What… That was so weird… How can I… No… I've got Woohyun… I can't do this.* You took deep breaths in and turned back around, finishing off the homework.

For the next hour, all you and Woohyun did was explain to each other how to do a problem when the other would be stuck. You stretched and so did Woohyun. "Finished?" You beamed at him. "Yep," he smiled back.

"Well, I guess that means we can go home now. Bye, ~~~~-sshi," Woohyun waved. "You can drop the formalities. Just call me ~~~~," you showed him your eye-smile. Woohyun blinked in bewilderment as he felt his heart quicken its pace. *No way… Someone like her is making me heart race? No way…. I have ~~~~ already… Wait… They have the same name. I mean, I have NAM ~~~~~ already!*

"Um… So we're friends, right?" Woohyun asked. "Of course! Let's exchange numbers," you reached into your bag and felt your two phones. *Ah… This one.* Keeping two phones was a must for you. It was important for you to keep your partying life and your school life separate, or else your identity would be blown, especially when Infinite has both your numbers. And for Woohyun, the same.

"Okay, here," you both handed back each other's phones and named your contacts. "I'll see you tomorrow, then, bye~" You waved as you walked in the opposite direction of Woohyun.

*Hmm… I'll give ~~~~ a call now. I miss her.* Woohyun's lips curled in a smile and dialled your number.

Your phone rang and its ringtone echoed in the hallways. *Ah, it's Woohyun!*

Woohyun whipped his head around at the sound of your ringtone to see empty halls. *I swear to god I heard her ringtone though…*

-------------

Close call !