You Should Become an Actress

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Woohyun took you home and hugged you before you went in. "Oppa, you stink!" You chuckled, as you lightly hit Woohyun on the chest and pinched your nose.

"Hey, it's your fault!" Woohyun pinched your nose lightly and hugged you even tighter. "Now, you can smell like me," he smiled and rested his chin on your head. You rested your head onto his chest and hugged him back.

"You know babe, your acting was great. You know, you could go pro with this," Woohyun smirked. *Especially coz you can hide both your identities so well.*

"Thanks," you smiled, and took a deep breath of his cologne that was mixed in with a slight smell of alcohol.

"I'm gonna go in now. Bye, oppa." You hand slid down Woohyun's arms longingly and turned around and went in.

Woohyun smiled but the smell of his wine stained shirt reached his nose and he scrunched up his nose again. *I'm surprised she could hug me for so long when I stink like this, haha. She must love me a lot.* Woohyun smiled to himself and drove off.

The next day, 4minute called you out. "Hey ~~~~-ah! Meet us at Inspirit, okay? Bye!" You heard Jiyoon squeal over the phone.

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you there!" Jiyoon blew kisses through the phone and you did it in return. You quickly chucked the phone onto your bed and stuck your tongue out, cringing. "Ew! Why must Jiyoon do that every time she ends a call with me!"

When you arrived at Inspirit, you went to your usual booth and saw Daseul there again. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at her backside, as her back was facing you. *Why… is she here again? I mean, Sungyeol was here last time but…*

Before you could continue your train of thought, Daseul turned around and saw you. "Oh, ~~~~-ah!" She beamed and waved you over. You snapped out of your daze and smiled back, taking a seat next to Daseul.

"Daseul-ah, what are you doing here?" You asked. Daseul smiled and took a sip of vodka. Your eyes widened as your gaze followed the cup of alcohol. "It seems like the girls of 4minute quite like me. So we've become quite good friends," Daseul stuck out her tongue playfully and took another sip of her vodka.

*What!? Yoo Daseul mixing with 4minute!? No way…* You thought in disbelief. You didn't think that Yoo Daseul would even like 4minute.

And like every other time, the girls of 4minute burst through the double doors of Inspirit, grabbing as much attention as they can by flipping their hair and blowing kisses before sitting down at their booth.

"Hey girls!" Gayoon excitedly squealed, hugging you, then Daseul. "Hey," you gave them a slight smile. Daseul hugged Gayoon back and gave her a wide smile. "Hey Gayoon! I haven't seen you in ages!" Daseul exclaimed happily.

You were taken back by Daseul's friendliness towards Gayoon. *Since when were they this close?*

"Yeah! We have to party more often, 'kay?" Gayoon insisted. Daseul chuckled and nodded.

"Okay, everyone, listen!" Jihyun tapped the side of the glass of her champagne to get everybody's attention. "Even though I wasn't there, I heard that ~~~~ led that bastard Nam Woohyun to a very embarrassing moment at Inspirit, right?"

"YES!" Everyone except you, raised their glasses and yelled. Even Daseul joined in. Jihyun smiled and was delighted at everybody's response.

"And so, we shall have a toast in honour of ~~~~'s professional acting skills that was shown last night. To ~~~~!" Sohyun raised her glass.

"To ~~~~!" Everyone else said. They raised their glasses and clinked them. You awkwardly smiled and raised your glass too.

"~~~~-ah, you should totally become an actress! If I didn't know, I'd thought you were totally in love with Woohyun before you slapped him and splashed wine all over him, hahaha!" Jihyun held onto her stomach as she recalled what happened last night.

You plastered on your fake smile that you were so used to having and just quietly sipped your champagne.

"I know right! But I know ~~~~ wouldn't do that, knowing how much we hate Woohyun, right?" Hyuna blinked innocently.

You choked on your champagne and reached for some tissue to wipe your mouth. Hyuna laughed and handed you a tissue. "She must hate him that much. She's choking on her champagne from just hearing his name!"

Everyone laughed and you just sat there, wiping your mouth awkwardly and laughed along like nothing was wrong.

*I don’t think it'd be a good idea to tell them I'm dating Woohyun…*

Daseul raised an eyebrow at your unusually fake expressions. *There's something not right here…*

---------------

Daseul….