Vague Similarities Between the Two

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

Woohyun walked into the classroom and saw you, sitting at your spot doing the usual, school work. *She works so hard. I wonder if she ever takes time for herself and goes out.*

Woohyun set his books down and sat next to you, "Hey." You turned to head and smiled back saying hi, before returning your attention towards your books again.

Just as Woohyun was about to make conversation with you, Sungyeol came in.

"Yah, Lee ~~~~!" Sungyeol's voice echoed through the halls. *Oh crap… Control freak,* you rolled your eyes and sighed before putting up your 'Nerd' act and lowering your head.

*Why must he come and interrupt! Though, this will be a good chance for me to see if my disguise is working as well as it should, hehe*

In a matter of seconds, Sungyeol came stomping into the classroom. Sungyeol took long strides towards Woohyun and your desk and stood in front of you.

"Lee ~~~~," Sungyeol was about to begin his sentence when he saw nerdy Woohyun sitting next to you. Woohyun stared Sungyeol right back in the eye. The staring competition went on for a few seconds longer before Sungyeol scrunched his face and looked back at you. "Transfer? I didn’t know we had a new transfer… Meh, he's just like you, a nerd. Anyhow, how's it going with Daseul? Are you two like, best friends?" Sungyeol eagerly asked.

*YES! He didn't recognise me! And after all this time that we've hung out.* Woohyun cheered inside his head.

"Um, yeah. We get along really well," you answered. "Okay, good. That means you'll be able to sneak me more into your conversations and create more chances for her to meet with me, right?" Sungyeol was getting excited like a child over candy.

You actually thought it was cute and smiled, "Yes, I can." Sungyeol was taken back by your smile. *Wow… She's actually not as bad as everyone makes her to be. But she reminds me of someone…* A blurry picture of a girl at Inspirit was forming in his mind but he couldn't quite put his finger on who that girl was. *Hmm… Maybe I'm mistaken.*

"Well, I'll see you later then. Bye," Sungyeol waved and coolly walked off.

"Um… What was that about?" Woohyun tilted his head, genuinely confused. "Don’t tell me he's… your boyfriend." Woohyun expression was filled with horror. You widened your eyes and started laughing. "No way! Someone like me would never be able to be his girlfriend! He's just wanting help from me to get to the girl he likes."

"Ah~" Woohyun nodded, finally understanding the situation. *So Sungyeol doesn't like ~~~~, but he likes another girl nerd… The only other nerd in here is… Yoo Daseul!? Wow…*

Woohyun was amazed that one of his closest friends, Sungyeol, would like Yoo Daseul.

"So yeah… I'm helping him. It's not like I had a choice," you sighed. 

Woohyun gently smiled back, *She's a kind girl.* Suddenly, a text came for Woohyun.

Oppa, what are you doing right now? :) - Your one and only true love

Woohyun smiled as he looked at the text. But then his thoughts flashed to Lee ~~~~. *Why does ~~~~ remind me of Lee ~~~~… Maybe it's just the similarity in names but I have a weird feeling… Like I should be protecting Lee ~~~~…* Woohyun shook the thought away and texted back.

What else would I be doing, but thinking about you ;) - Your love

You showed your eye-smile as you read Woohyun's sweet reply. *I love him. But… There's something about Nam Woohyun that also draws my attention… The difference between Lee Woohyun and Nam Woohyun isn't that great… Hmm…*

You shook that thought away and decided that Nam Woohyun and Lee Woohyun were completely different people and continued doing your work.

-----------------

I had nothing to do so I just thought I would update for you guys ^^