One More Thing

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

"Oppa… I'm sleepy…" You tiredly rubbed your eyes and pouted while coming out of the airport, dragging your luggage behind you. "Aigoo, my baby is tired already? Here, I'll take your bags for you." Woohyun swiftly took the bags out of your hands and walked ahead. "Thank you oppa!"

 

Arriving at the resort you two were staying in, you threw your bags down and ran outside to where the resort had an open terrace.

"Wah! Oppa! The snow is so much more prettier here than it is in Seoul!" You exclaimed. You held out hand out in fascination as snowflakes gently drifted down. "Nothing's more beautiful that you babe, nothing." Woohyun came from behind and wrapped his arms around you, nuzzling your on the neck. "Oppa, have you got anything planned tonight?"

"Well, I was thinking that we could…" Woohyun leaned in close to ears, "Go clubbing?"

 Your turned back to look at Woohyun and gasped. "Omo, really!? I haven't been in ages! Oh my god, oppa, let's go! Where is it?"

Woohyun chuckled. "You're that excited?" You enthusiastically nodded. "Well, there's still a bit of time before the club opens… Wanna go buy new outfits for tonight? I know you didn't pack anything related to clubbing in your bags," Woohyun slyly winked. You clapped your gloved hands together and hugged Woohyun around the neck. "Oppa, you're the best!"

 

Walking in stilettos for the first in a long time, you felt refreshed and renewed. You looked at your newly bought dress, heels and accessories. With a strapless blazing red mini dress and wrapped around your perfect curves, it made your body even more desirable to the eyes of men. With a gold cuff on your left wrist and black suede stilettos with studs on the heel, you lightly squealed and waddled around in your new clothes excitedly.

You opened the door to your room, to find Woohyun, already dressed in one of his newly bought suits. You walked over naturally and straightened his jacket, having your hands linger around the collar. "Come on oppa, I can't wait till we get there. Let's go, go, go!" You pulled Woohyun by the collar and have stumble a bit. "Haha, babe, calm down. The club won't be growing legs and going anywhere." Woohyun chuckled and grabbed your fur coat before being dragged out the door.

Catching a cab, you soon arrived at the club, 'Paradise'. You looked up at the bright sign as you stepped out of the club. *Ah… This feeling… it's been so long. Nam ~~~~, it's time for you to come back out again.*

The usual innocent and slightly dorky you completely disappeared and in a second's time, you the charismatic, y and alluring 'Nam ~~~~'. Woohyun noticed the sudden in the air around you and immediately put on his 'Lee Woohyun' act too. Straightening and dusting of his blazer, and he gave you a confident and charismatic side glance and held a hand out towards you, "Milady."

You smiled in response and placed your hand into his and gave him a slight nod. Walking up the stairs leading to the big double doors of the club, you two showed the two bouncers outside your ID and strode in.

As soon as you set foot into 'Paradise', you took your hand out of Woohyun, leaving Woohyun confused. "For now, we'll play by ourselves, okay?" You gave him a secretive smile and moved into the crowd. A crestfallen Woohyun stood there, staring at the space where you once were. *Damn, boys are going to be all over her tonight. I've got to keep an eye out.* Woohyun too, blended into the crowd.

The adrenaline rush you haven't felt in so long rushed through your veins and through all of your body. "Whoo!" You cheered, as you danced in the middle of the dance floor. Showing off your moves and flaunting your priceless body, all eyes were soon set on you, with much of it being unwanted attention.

Woohyun on the other hand, was playing it cool. Sitting himself at a booth, many girls stuck themselves to him with minimal effort from Woohyun.

*Man, this is just too easy,* Woohyun smirked, as he put his arms around the girls and have them shower him with compliments. Taking a sip of vodka, a girl tried to go a bit further with Woohyun and tried to kiss him. "Uh-uh, babe." Woohyun put a finger to her lips and shook his head, all the while keeping his cool composure and smile.

"And today, we have a special event in the club!" A voice boomed over the speakers of the club. "We have been observing the dance floors and the booths for the past hour to look for the two smoothest moving and hottest guy and girl that's been rocking this club."

The crowd cheered like crazy but you nor Woohyun took notice. *The locals must like these things a lot.* You both thought.

"And we're seeing new faces tonight! These two don't seem to be locals, which added to their stunning appearances. Come on, lady in red! Yes, that’s right, you in the red dress and studded heels. Come on up to the stage!"

You looked around the dance floor, pointing to yourself. "Me?" You asked some random people. "I think so…" They replied. You tilted your head to the side and walked over to the stage, where, if not before, all eyes were on you. You smiled in a way in which no man could ever resist. Even the DJ was slightly fazed by your beauty.

The DJ cleared his throat and continued with his announcement. "A-and as for the main guy tonight, even though he hasn’t officially hit the dance floor yet, the ladies have been sticking to him like gum. Mister, you there! The one sitting in booth three, sipping your vodka with your arm around the ladies. Come on up there!" Woohyun looked around the ladies. "Is he talking about me?"

They nodded and eagerly pushed Woohyun towards the stage. Woohyun raised a brow to see you already up on stage. Once he was next to you, he bent down near your ear and whispered, "You're here too? I guess even people in Jeju Island know we're hot." You chuckled at his slight cockiness and lightly socked his arm.

"Oooh! I see that these two already have some chemistry going on there! But you can brew that a little bit more later. Now, since you two don't seem to be locals, I'll explain the rules. In this club, once you're up here, you're going to have to bust out all your moves. Now, the little lady in red already did a lot of that on the dance floor and they were spectacular. But mister, you didn't get out there so let's see some moves that's you’ve got."

Woohyun motioned for a mic to be handed to him so he can speak. "But all my best moves need a partner so…" He gave you a wink that he knew you couldn't resist. You simply smiled and rolled your eyes. You stood in front of him and gave him an anticipating smile, as if saying 'What are you going to do?'

Woohyun soon answered that question and he spun you around so that your back was facing him. He then grabbed your hand and placed it on your hip. Starting off the wave, Woohyun waited for your body to respond. And without failing his expectations, a hot body roll of two started to form on the stage, your bodies fitting into each other like two puzzle pieces.

"Damn, you know how to move that body of yours," Woohyun huskily said into your ears. "I can say the same to you." You swiftly got off Woohyun's body and started grinding against him instead. "Well, if that's how you want to play it, then I shall comply." Woohyun smirked and grinded with you. The atmosphere was heated and music started booming from all corners again, with people dancing just like you two are on stage.

After having your own spotlight for hours on stage with Woohyun, it was time to call it a night. "Oh wait, wait, wait. Where are you two going? The party's just getting started man!" The DJ held you two back by the wrist, his eyes wandering down your body and stopping at your cleaverage. You two exchanged slightly panicked looks but a plan started to form in Woohyun's mind. "Dude, isn't that Big Bang!?" He shouted, pointing at the door. "Dude, seriously!?" The DJ temporarily forgotten about you two and tried to look for any traces of Big Bang.

"Mehrong!" The DJ heard Woohyun shout back, already half way to the door, running with you behind him. Once you were out the door, the cold hit you hard and you quickly put your coat back on.

"Babe! I've got to stop from clubbing! Or at least, go in less revealing clothes!" Woohyun lectured, as he called for a taxi. "You can only blame my parents for giving me such a good body." You sighed sarcastically. Woohyun smiled and shook his head.

Stepping out of the long taxi ride (with the driver occasionally taking his eyes off the road and putting them onto you, which earned a million glares from Woohyun), you stretched and yawned. "Aigoo, is my baby sleepy again?" Woohyun warmly smiled, putting an arm around you and pulling you close. You nodded. "Alright, let's get you to bed then."

When you arrived in front of your room, you waved and kissed Woohyun good night and stepped into your room but Woohyun snuck in right at the last moment. You turned around and saw Woohyun sitting on your bed and crossed your arms, tilting your head. "Oppa~ I wanna sleep~" You whined.

But Woohyun shook his head and made you sit next to him, your legs dangling over the side. "I have to show you one more thing before you go to bed. But you have to close your eyes, alright?"

You slightly furrowed your brows in curiosity but did what Woohyun told you to. Woohyun took a deep breath and kneeled in front of you, getting out the velvet box that had been hiding inside his blazer. He looked at the box, then at you. With his heart pounding like mad, he started his speech. "~~~~-ah… Open your eyes."

You slowly opened them and gasped when you saw Woohyun kneeling in front of you, with a velvet box held out in one hand. "~~~~… Will you… be Nam ~~~~ again? But this time, as my wife? Will you marry me?" Woohyun opened the box to reveal a beautiful silver ring with a subtle snowflake cutting to the diamond that sat on top.

You squealed in excitement and hugged Woohyun, causing him to topple over. "Of course I will, oppa!" After that, the night was filled with love and lust.

-------------------------------------------

:DD Oh, that's right. And a special shoutout to Armita_kpop. [ You know why ;) ] And another shoutout my dongsaeng, jaeyinn whose caught a cold at the moment >< Get well soon!! :)

So, as you ALL know, this story is ending XD I… WILL consider a sequel XD But it'll probably be about your kids with Woohyun :3 I don't know :L We'll just have to wait & see ;)

P.S. I know... I overuse emoticons :L It's a habit of mine... == ; heehee