An Early Intrusion

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

"Yah, Woohyun!" Dongwoo burst in through the door and ran towards the living to see a cuddly scene between you and Woohyun.

"Oh crap!" Dongwoo quickly covered his eyes and looked away while you hurriedly hopped of Woohyun's lap and awkwardly ran back to your seat at the table, blushing madly.

Woohyun sighed and closed his eyes, supporting his forehead on his fist, "Hyung! Just because I gave you the keys to my house for a party last time doesn't mean you can come barging in every time you want something!"

You awkwardly looked up and met with Dongwoo's gaze before going back to focusing on eating your breakfast.

"Erm… Quite awkward now…" Dongwoo looked around awkwardly. "You think?" Woohyun gave him the 'Oh-Really?' look.

"Well, at least I know that she's definitely off-bounds now. You've never brought a girl home before," Dongwoo shot you a wink which made your cheeks become a slight red. Woohyun caught you blushing. "Yah, Nam ~~~~, why are you blushing? Have you fallen for Dongwoo-hyung? No blushing for other guys, got it?" Woohyun commanded.

You looked up at him in surprise. *What? He's… jealous?* You raised an eyebrow at him. "I can blush for whoever I want, thank you very much. Hmph." You crossed your arms and ran over to Dongwoo, hugging his arm.

"Oppa~ Would you like to eat with us?" You looked up to Dongwoo, with the utmost innocent eyes and the utmost aegyo you had.

"Yah! Nam ~~~~! You never show aegyo like that in front of me, your official boyfriend and yet you do it to Dongwoo-hyung!? Player…" Woohyun glared at you, then at Dongwoo before plonking himself on his sofa and crossing his arms.

Dongwoo's eyes widened. He's never seen Woohyun act so childish before. Dongwoo raised an eyebrow and slowly slipped his arm out of your arm's grasp.

"Um… I'll leave your lover's quarrel now and um… Yeah… I'll just take my leave now…" As quickly as Dongwoo came through the door, he disappeared in the same amount of time in his black Ferrari. Your eyes widened as you reached an arm out for Dongwoo. "My… ride…" Your sighed and let your arm drop by your side.

You turned around and smiled towards Woohyun, batting your lashes and wrapped your fist with your other hand, as you slowly made your way towards a pouting Woohyun

"Oppa~" You were batting your lashes so hard, you were going to get a seizure from it. Woohyun could see you try hard to impress him with more aegyo than you had showed Dongwoo, but it wasn't enough.

"Oppa~ Won't you just look at me once? Please?" You gently put your hand on his well-built arms and gently shook it.

"Oppa~ If you don't look at me, I'm going to break up with you~ And I'm not joking," you said the last bit in such a deep and serious voice, it scared Woohyun and he turned right round to face you.

"Yeah? I'm looking," Woohyun focused all his attention on you and looked your straight in the eyes.

Your serious face turned into a cute pleading face in a matter of seconds, "Oppa~ Can you give me a ride home? I don't know how to get home from here," you pouted.

Woohyun mouth dropped at the sudden change in attitude. "How can women be so two-faced…" He muttered under his breath, but unfortunately, your ears were sharp enough to catch it.

"What!? Two-face!? Fine! I'll show you two-face, hmph! We're over, Lee Woohyun!" Your hand that had been grasping onto Woohyun arms immediately pushed it away. Storming your way out the house and past Woohyun's red Ferrari, you looked back at the house and stuck out your tongue out at it. Woohyun came running out of the house and ran after you in slippers.

"~~~~! Babe! I was joking! Come back to me!! Dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa!" Woohyun even broke out into a dance for you.

You turned around to see him dancing and quickly turned back around so he wouldn't see a big smile on your face.

"Come on!" Woohyun ran and caught up with you, hugging you from behind. "Please? Forgive me?" Woohyun said, as he rested his chin on your shoulder. You looked down at his perfectly sculpted side portrait and turned away. "Hmph!"

Woohyun pouted. "How about… I take you out on another date. Let's say… in a few days. Hmm?" Woohyun gently nuzzled his chin on your shoulder, making you chuckle.

"Okay, fine." You turned around and gave Woohyun and quick peck on the cheek before hopping into his red Ferrari.

Woohyun smiled and shook his head. *Shouldn't it have been ~~~~ that was meant to apologise to me for showing Dongwoo aegyo? How did it turn into me apologising for making her angry? That, I shall never know.*

--------------

^^