Vanished

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

"Why isn't she picking up her damn phone! Argh!" Woohyun lied back on his bed and threw his phone on the bed out of frustration. For the past days, he's been trying to call you, trying to get in touch with you, but you just seemed to have disappeared into thin air. You weren't at school, and nobody stepped out when Woohyun waited in front of your house.

*Where is she… I shouldn't have left her alone… I should've been with her that night too…* Woohyun put an arm on his eyes and closed them hard, sighing.

He has heard from the rest of Infinite what had happened that night you 'quit' your game. It was heartbreaking for him to hear, and to imagine your crying face again, it hurt Woohyun even more.

*~~~~-ah… Where are you… Don't leave without saying a word… Don’t leave… Don't leave… me.*

 

After you disappeared from everyone's lives, everything went back to normal. Everything except Daseul. At Inspirit, all of 4minute would be out partying hard and getting themselves laid, but tonight, Daseul sat out to have some time to think.

Holding onto a glass of whisky, Daseul swirled it around in her hand as she stared into space. She frowned as images of you flashed through her mind. Daseul scrunched her face and slammed the whisky down on the table, grabbing her purse and driving home.

"If you're taking out your anger of your breakup with Sungyeol on ~~~~, then I suggest you go and look at yourself in the mirror again at home. Have a long, good look, and see what's changed."

Woohyun's words rang in Daseul's mind and wouldn't come out. She cupped her hands over her ears and squatted down, screaming in her room. Daseul stopped screaming and took short, sharp breaths. Unconsciously, she walked over to the full-length mirror she has in her room. Staring right back at her, is a beautiful, stunning, y young lady. You could tell she was full of confidence and that she could make anyone fall for her. But the girl staring back was crying. Why? A realisation of what she has done to her one and only true friend struck her hard.

Uncontrollable tears rolled down Daseul's cheeks as she bawled and let all her regret out. "~~~~…" She weakly said, as her legs gave in by her bed.

"I am so sorry… I-I never realised the things I've done and how much of a I've become… And after all you've helped me with.. I-I'm so sorry…"

Leaning on the side of her bed, Daseul cried herself to sleep, thinking about you.

 

Oppa… I'm leaving to Busan. I'm sorry that I'm not telling it to you face-to-face but… I just don't think I have the courage to. Oppa… Goodbye… I love you. Our 403rd time. - Your one and only true love.

Woohyun bounced right up from his bed as he read your text message. *~~~~!*

---------------------

T_T