Bingo

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

During the cab ride, Sungyeol asked the driver along where would a middleclass family live. "Around here…" the driver pointed out, as he stopped and let Sungyeol out.

Sungyeol stepped out and stretched, taking a breath of fresh air. "Thank you!" He waved and smiled brightly at the driver, paying him and letting him keep the change.

Since Sungyeol wasn't familiar with Manwondong, he thought he'd walk around a bit before trying to track down where you live.

Sungyeol walked into a convenience store and bought two corn cobs and started munching on one. While Sungyeol was munching and devouring his corn cob, his sharp eyes spotted you across the road.

"Oh! It's Lee ~~~~!" Sungyeol's finger followed your figure as he slowly started to follow you from across the road.

Looking from across the road, you really looked nothing special. School was out and you were in school uniform, with thick frames and your hair in thick plaits too. Hugging your books in front of your chest and walking with your head lowered, you were the typical nerd that nobody cares about.

In a blink of  an eye, you rushed into your house and shut the door. Sungyeol leisurely leaned onto a railing opposite your house and continued eating.

Just as well that Sungyeol had bought two corn cobs, because by the time he had finished eating his first one, you still weren't out.

"Hmm… Maybe she's not going out today. Actually… maybe she isn't even Woohyun-hyung's girlfriend. Maybe I'm just being stupid and was high today. I'll just wait till I finish this corn cob and leave," Sungyeol mumbled to himself, as he squatted down and ate his corn.

Just when he was on his last bit of corn, the door to your house opened and a silhouette was shown. Sungyeol quickly got up from his squat and choked on his corn, covering his mouth with his hand from spitting any more corn out. A stunning figure in a black, strapless wrap dress with jewels along the top walked out of the house. Your house.

Sungyeol's eyes widened. He quickly wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and chucked his corn cob in the nearest bin and stealthily walked behind you. Sungyeol silently cleared his throat and called your name.

"Lee ~~~~-sshi?" Sungyeol asked, putting his voice at a slightly higher pitch so you wouldn't notice.

"Hmm?" You swung your head around and froze. *Oh crap… I'm in trouble now…*

Sungyeol smirked. "Bingo."

--------------

To celebrate having 300+ subscribers *spazzes* I shall be doing a triple update!! Whoo! *dances*

Thank you to everyone who's been supporting me and commenting ^^ Your comments are much loved and are all read :D