New Boyfriend

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

 

You stared in shock as you took shallow breaths through your nose. *Daseul… Why did you come…*

Daseul gave you and Woohyun a small smile. "Yoo Daseul, what are you doing here!?" Woohyun yelled, taking long strides towards Daseul, anger in his eyes. Before he could take another step, you looked down, your fringe covered your eyes and held onto his sleeves.

You stalled for a moment, tears of the verge of splashing onto the floor. *I… I can't let these old feelings get to me. I've forgotten about them… remember? Daseul is just… another stranger in my life.*

"Oppa, what are you doing?" You lifted your head up and beamed as brightly as you could. You had to conceal all sadness behind that one smile.

Woohyun stopped and turned around, his expression instantly softened at the seemingly clueless you. *And she doesn't even remember the things this had done to her… ~~~~~-ah…* Woohyun came back to your side and held onto your shoulders and sighed. *I guess… there're some things she doesn't have to be reminded of. Daseul being one of them.*

Your mum cleared and broke the tension. "Shouldn't you guys be going now? I mean, time is crucial in recovering ~~~~'s memories. The doctor said that the sooner she remembers, the better because the longer she waits, the longer the memories will stayed buried under new memories that she's gonna make. So chop, chop," your mum hurried.

You furrowed your eyebrows together and tilted your head at your mum. *What!? Since when did the doctors say that!? Wait… I didn't even go to the doctors!*

Your mum gave you the 'I-Know-What-You're-Thinking' look and motioned to the door. 'Go' she mouthed.

You blew your fringe and linked arms with Woohyun. "Come on oppa, let's go and try to revive some of my memories. My mum told me that you were someone very close to me… A best friend?" You teased. Woohyun pouted. "I was so much more than that!" "Really? Hmm… But I don't remember… Well, I guess we'll just have to try and get my memories back by going to places we've visited." You turned your head towards Daseul. "Um… I'm sorry but I never got your name. Your name is…"

"Daseul. Yoo Daseul," she smiled. You gave a small smile back. *A name I'll never forget.* "Um, would you like to tag along with us?"

"Er…" Daseul looked around uneasily. "Um, maybe another day. Woohyun was indeed a very important person in your life before and I don't want to disturb the quality time that you'll be spending together today to catch up and stuff… So, I'll see you some other time. Bye." Daseul gave you a smile and a small bow to your mum, before fixing her glasses and plaited hair and walking out of your house.

Woohyun heaved a sigh of relief. "Well… Now that that's out of the way… Let's go!" Woohyun shouted, shooting his arm into the arm. You chuckled and followed him. "Bye mum!" You yelled back, as you saw your mum's waving figure disappear as you were being dragged along by Woohyun.

You finally realised where you were heading. The Han River. The last time you were here, you were riding a pink couple bicycle.

"Wait here, alright?" Woohyun said, as he quickly ran off to the bike shack to rent a bike. While waiting for Woohyun, you looked out to the Han river and leaned over the railing, taking in a deep breath of fresh air.

*It's been so long since I've been back in Seoul. I really miss this place… Too bad I'm only here for two weeks… Then I have to go back to Busan again.* You sighed at the thought of leaving Seoul. Just then, Woohyun came back, pushing a couple bike next to him.

"~~~~! Do you remember this bike?" Woohyun smiled brightly, as he proudly showed you the bike he had gotten. You almost burst into laughter like you did the first time but you had to cover your mouth and bite your lip down hard to hold it in.

"O-oppa. Wh-why did you g-get that bike?" You said, as you tried to hold in the laughter. "Don't you remember!? We rode this bike around the Han river before you left!" Woohyun said.

You couldn't hold it in anymore and you just laughed. If you could roll onto the floor and laugh, you would, but it was dirty, so you just held onto the railing for support.

Woohyun smiled. *That's the way. You were laughing exactly like this the first time I got this bike too.*

After a good round of laughs, you and Woohyun were riding the bike, and yet again, Woohyun was doing all the work.

"Yah! Lee ~~~~! I'm doing all the work, again!?" Woohyun yelled back. "Yep!" You gladly beamed and you held your arms out and welcomed the wind. "You !" Woohyun stuck his tongue out and continued pedalling.

It was getting dark and Woohyun decided that it was enough pedalling for one day. "Yah, I'm all sweaty now!" Woohyun complained. "Bleh!" You just stuck your tongue out at him and kept walking.

When you finally reached your house, Woohyun decided to invite himself in. "Come on, I deserve something after pedalling so hard." Walking into your house like it was his own, he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw a young man sitting on your couch, leisurely sipping a cup of tea and having a nice chat with your parents.

Woohyun craned his neck back to you and whispered, "Hey… Whose he…?" Woohyun pointed. You raised your brow and looked in the direction that Woohyun was pointing to. Your face lit up and zoomed across the living room and plonked yourself onto the couch, hugging the young man's arm.

"Soohyun! I haven't seen you at all today! What have you been up to?" You cutely asked. Soohyun smiled and ruffled your hair. "I woke up a bit late today so I wasn't able to see you before you went out. Sorry," Soohyun apologetically smiled.

Jealousy and anger bubbled inside of Woohyun. *I've been with her all day today and she doesn't even hold my hand. I don't even know this person and she's sticking to him already. What is this!?*

Your mum took a side glance at Woohyun and mysteriously smiled. She gracefully set down her cup and looked towards Woohyun, with amusement in her eyes. "Woohyun, I'd like you to meet Soohyun. He's ~~~~'s boyfriend from Busan."

Your dad on the sideline spat out his tea which luckily landed on nobody, but earned a million death stares from your mum.

"WHAT!?" You, Woohyun and Soohyun all yelled. *Mum… What are you getting me into!?* You thought.

--------------------------

So, I've updated :L I know… it's been a while ><

Well, I recently got Twitter guys! :D And for those of you who have Twitter, feel free to tweet/follow me, and we can have chats there too :D

Tweet or follow me @cuppieeeee ^^ I hope I'll see some of you guys on Twitter :3