Daytime Nerd

Nerd by Day, Player by Night

Getting home from partying late, you sank into your bed and lied flat, dangling your feet over the edge. *God… This is hard… Keeping up a double life, not easy.*

You swung yourself up and walked over to your bedroom dresser which had a chair and a big mirror in front. You looked at your night-time self. Gorgeous, y and a bagel girl, what every guy wants. You sighed as you started wiping off your nicely done smoky eye and foundation and perfectly pouted red lips. You now looked at your bare face self and smiled, gently patting your cheek. "So much more natural now."

It's not like you were ugly without your makeup but you just never dressed to impress at school. You ruffled your hair, taking off your contacts lenses and replacing them with your thick glasses. You changed out of your strapless black dress and into your sloppy pyjamas and walked down to get a warm glass of milk to drink before bed. Walking down the stairs, you were greeted by your parents. "Honey~ Where did that friend of yours go? That really pretty one with the smoky eye makeup and the really pretty black dress. Is she still up there?" You mum poked her head around to try and catch a glimpse of your 'friend'.

"No, she suddenly had something to do so she left. She went out the door just then, didn't you see her?" You faked surprise but was secretly laughing inside.

"Hmm… That's weird. I was right by the door just then…" You mum turned around and walked back down, trying to figure out how a girl that pretty would've slipped right past her so easily. You chuckled and shook your head. *Even my own mum can't recognise me. I guess my cover will never be blown then.*

 

"Yah! Lee ~~~~!" An ignorant voice called from down the hallway.

You hugged your books closer to your chest and lowered your head. You could hear the chattering of the girls in the hallway and you knew who was coming your way, Infinite.

"Yah Lee ~~~~! Look at us when we talk to you!" Hoya took a step closer and lifted your chin up, staring into your eyes behind your thick frames.

"Eurgh, sorry. I just can't do it. How can someone be so ugly! I'm cringing from staring at her for too long!" Hoya ran back to his group and rubbed his arms, trying to get rid of his goosebumps while the rest of his group howled in laughter.

"See! I told you he wouldn't be able to hold for more than 5 seconds! AHAHA!" Sungyeol clutched his stomach and laughed hard.

You buried your head even lower and quickly walked away, smirking. *That's not what you said last night, Lee Howon.*

------------

First chapter up ^^

How is it :D