AC || JackHee's Talk Show Pt. 1

I GOT IT (GOT7)
Please log in to read the full chapter

MinHee pulled her piano tights over her legs, thankful that rehearsals had no only given her muscle, but made her legs slimmer in the process. She knew the tights would look better that way. Regardless, she knew, Jackson wouldn’t care what she looked like. “Cora, pass me my black shorts.” She said, standing and pulling the tights up under her towel. She’d just gotten out of the shower, the steam was still rising from her skin, but she was afraid she would show up late.

 

Cora leapt off her bunk bed and trudged across the room, retrieving her friends signature high waisted black shorts. “Are you excited?” She asked, handing her friend the shorts before climbing back up onto her bed and hiding underneath her blankets.

 

MinHee shrugged. “Of course I’m excited, but I have no clue what they have planned. I know Jackson’s going to do something though.” She sighed, pulling on her shorts and throwing her towel aside, since she was decent enough. She pulled on her white tank top and tucked it into her shorts before retrieving her black and white varsity jacket.  “I feel so tired.” She sighed, stretching her arms over her head.

 

“Maybe that’s because you’ve been overworking yourself extremely lately.” Cora offered, rolling onto her back. She was right. MinHee had been working so hard, towards everything. She was composing, she was trying to help with the choreography, she was trying to cheer up the others, and it was taking a toll on her. But at least she was trying, and she was happy. Cora did what she was supposed to, learning the music, helping with dances, but in her spare time she mostly moped around the room, fighting with Mark or apologizing profusely. “I think you should take today to just… relax.”

 

MinHee laughed. “Relax? I’m going to meet Eric Nam! I can’t relax. Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for this-”

 

“Since high school.” Cora answered, smiling at her friend from over her bunk bed guard. “I expect to know everything when you come home.”

 

“As always,” MinHee laughed, sliding her feet into her black wedge sneakers and grabbing her gold dream catcher necklace. “I’ll see you tonight.” She said, opening the door and moving out into the living room. The other members were having a Mario Kart tournament, which Cora and MinHee had both wholeheartedly opted out of. Maria, Ji-su, Reina and Mikki could be extremely competitive when it came to Mario Karts, and MinHee didn’t want to be the one to be nailed in the side of the head with a wheel.

 

As she moved into the room, Ji-su leapt out of her bean bag and threw down her wheel. “You cheated?”

 

“How the hell do you cheat at Mario Karts?” Maria asked, leaning back and smirking triumphantly. “That was pure talent baby. I’m a freaking Mario Kart natural.”

 

Ji-su kicked at Maria’s plastic bubble chair, sending the dancer flying towards the wall. “You , and I will not be paying that fifty-”

 

“Yes you will,” Mikki sang.

 

Reina nodded in agreement. “It’s part of the rules, Ji.”

 

Ji-su groaned loudly, stamping her foot. “Man I hate when we play Mario Karts.”

 

“So go in the other room.” Maria hissed, moving to her feet and collecting her bubble chair.

 

Ji-su shook her head. “Not tonight man. Cora’s like a ticking time bomb.” Ji-su turned and spotted MinHee, and she instantly smiled. “And where is our fearless leader off to tonight?”

 

MinHee was collected her phone from the counter, where it was charging. “Jackson asked me to come watch him on the After School Club.”

 

There were collective gasped. “You’re finally going to meet Eric Nam?” Reina asked.

 

MinHee was practically beaming. “I’m so excited.” They all squealed together before there was a shout from the bedroom. All eyes fell on the door, and Maria groaned. “Anyways,” MinHee said, pulling attention from Cora’s phone fight. “I’m going to get going. I should be back around dinner time, so I’ll see you guys then.” She said, turning and starting towards the door.

 

No one said another word, since the next round of Maria Karts was already starting.



 

Jackson took his time walking down the street, knowing that he needed to be at the After School Club’s stage within the hour, but he was on a mission.

 

It was MinHee’s birthday. And he’d made sure that no one had reminded her, just

Please log in to read the full chapter